“Great, friendly motel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Dunedin
Lake City, Florida
“Great, friendly motel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stayed 3 nights at the Palm Court Motel and was very satisfied with everything. The room I stayed in was exceptionally clean, as well as comfortable. I was surprised at all the amenities offered: free wi-fi, beach chairs, toys, coolers, BBQ equipment, towels, etc!
The location is perfect. Extremely close to Dunedin Causeway but not so close that you get the traffic.
I had my small dog with me and we will definitely be returning to this lovely motel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Dayton Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently had the pleasure of spending three amazing weeks at the Palm Court Motel. This motel has a long history in Dunedin. Pam and Anthony purchased it several years ago and have put their heart and soul into remodeling, refurbishing and improving everything … and it shows. You couldn’t meet more gracious hosts who go overboard to make your vacation fun and exciting. Whether you are a young family looking to recreate those vacations we loved as children … or a couple looking to rekindle with a romantic getaway … Palm Court Motel is the place to be. They don’t build structures like this anymore. I had several neighbors come and go during my extended stay. Not once did I ever hear a sound though those solid walls. The rooms are spotlessly clean, my bathroom had been remodeled with modern amenities and the beds were so comfortable I slept in late every morning. :-) The pool is in perfect condition and a great place to take a dip and cool off in between reading a good book or chatting with other guests. Located right across the street is the Pinellas Bicycle Trail which I used daily to explore the area. By either bike or car, Honeymoon Island State Park or Downtown Dunedin can be reached in minutes. You couldn’t ask for a better location. I can’t begin to list everything that made my stay there so memorable. Secrets gems like the Palm Court Motel don’t stay hidden long. Be sure to book in advance!

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Check-in iOS easy, we just called and let Anthony know we were on our way and ETA was xx time, they were great! Room was clean, recent paint, bed was new and pull-out couch was nice. My sister and her family had two rooms and their rooms were similar. One way to describe the room and furnishings was eclectic. Some may not like it, we loved it!
They have beach chairs, beach toys, etc, very thoughtful!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SF3-Hou
Dunedin, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Dunedin is already a great location, top it off with a great motel owned by two fantastic individuals (Pam and Anthony), then you end up with a great overall experience. The motel offers multiple efficiencies, and a few motel style rooms; all of which are clean and comfortable. The pool is great and keeps the family occupied for hours. Honeymoon Island is minutes away, while charming downtown Dunedin is just as close. I can't say enough great things about the owners; they'll do just about anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We'll be coming back time and time again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Mid Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Let me start by saying I will most definitely be coming back to stay here. We were greeted by Tony right away when we arrived. He got us settled in and made us feel very welcome. When we opened our room it was VERY clean and fresh smelling. The bathrooms are small, but to be expected for an Old School Florida Motel. Reminds me of the old hotels on A1A near Hollywood beach. Very close to Honeymoon Island Beach and Ozona restaurants (hidden little gem!) Quiet and safe feeling at night. You are welcome to borrow any of their beach items as long as you bring them back. Cant wait to go back!

Northglenn, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I found ourselves transported back to a beach bungalow in a setting reminiscent of the Keys during the time of Hemingway. Not a modern hotel, but a fun experience for those so inclined. Nice owners, helpful, and next to the clean, tiled, larger room we selected was a morning surprise...a local gem of a breakfast cafe.

Room Tip: We loved the larger room with the walk-in shower.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Maple Shade, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at this adorable, comfortable & affordable motel for the 5th year in May. Pam & Anthony picked my perfect room (#105) this year and I could not have been more pleased. As other reviews mention, reasons I stay at Palm Court include close to Honeymoon Island (best beach in the world), uptown Dunedin filled with great shops & eateries, and right across the road from the Pinellas Trail. I always meet other super nice guests at the Palm Court at their awesome pool. No other hotel/motel can beat their excellent prices (esp $ discount for 7 nights or more), comfortable & clean rooms & safe environment. Pam is most talented at decorating the guest rooms & Anthony may even join you at the pool when he has time. NO jumping in the pool please! I can't wait to go back again next May~!! Thank you Pam & Anthony for helping make my vacation a great one this year--again~! Jake & friends will visit you every morning looking for a handy out, they love tuna & lunchmeat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunedin
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn
Sandpearl Resort
#6 of 95 in Clearwater
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,258 reviews
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Clearwater FL

Been to Palm Court Motel? Share your experiences!