“Cute little healthy restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Serendipity Cafe

Serendipity Cafe
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gluten Free, Breakfast and Lunch and organic smoothies
Lindon, Utah
“Cute little healthy restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I had a great breakfast at this restaurant near downtown Dunedin. I enjoyed a tasty omelette with organic red potatoes while my husband had gluten-free pancakes topped with bananas and walnuts. The maple syrup was real, but my husband wanted sugar-free syrup. I guess if you're going to splurge, you just have to go all the way. Always nice to find health-conscious places to eat while on vacation.

Redington Shores, Florida, United States
“Terrible service, try next door!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stopped in this afternoon for lunch and waited at the door for about 5-10 awkward minutes. Not one employee even looked up to help us. I've heard lots of great things about this place so despite the inattentive staff, we thought we would try and be patient and quietly wait. After we stood inside the front door and received multiple strange glances from the table cramped next to us and saw the angry looks on all the employees faces, we gave up and walked out. Granted they were busy, but as a former server and hostess- all you need to do is let someone know you will be right with them, and all is well. This did not happen here. I even attempted to get the older woman's attention who appeared to be angrily making smoothies, but she was in no mood to be bothered. Overall, we got a really weird vibe from this place and decided to go to Clearsky Draught house (which was amazing!). So thank you serendipity cafe, for helping us discover our new favorite restaurant next door. How serendipitous of you!

5 Thank RoneGarnes
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect breakfast, gluten free goodness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Visited here twice for breakfast during our vacation. Can be difficult finding places that do gluten free pancakes. We tried the pancakes, peanut butter French toast and a smoothie. Really good food, good selection and all cooked fresh to order. Wish there was somewhere like this back home! Definitely worth a visit!

Tarpon Springs, Fl
“Delicious food, and gluten-free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We went once for lunch, and went back the next day for dinner.
All food is fresh and cooked to order.
Servers are friendly and courteous.

• Visited April 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“I like the idea of what they're doing, but the execution fell short”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Came for breakfast recently on my wife's recommendation. They really emphasize healthy/organic/gluten free dining and there's definitely a small town cafe feel to it. We felt welcomed to be there. That said, I thought the server (maybe the daughter of the owners?) was completely overwhelmed with the outdoor diners and it's a fair small area. The owners were chatting with customers, which is cool, but they really should have been helping the server. A couple behind me was noticeably upset that they couldn't get silverware minutes after their food was served. Our food took far too long to cook, but the servings were acceptable. I might go back as I live in the area, but I hope they improve the service. The atmosphere, in general, is pleasant.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank ClearwaterGuy

Been to Serendipity Cafe? Share your experiences!