“Best Charter Captain” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tropical Exposure Charters, Inc

Tropical Exposure Charters, Inc
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Rides, Island Hopping, Sight Seeing, and Sunset Cruises.
Clearwater, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Charter Captain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Capt. Jay assisted us in the Dunedin Boat Parade, what a great experience! Thanks to his skillful boat handling we had a great time.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Bob L

Tarpon Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Great Cruise !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I chartered this boat to have a romantic evening on the water and were absolutly thrilled with the experience. Capt. Jay and his wife Joan are very experienced and keep the boat in pristine condition. The attention that we recieved from them made the trip very enjoyable,. I would higly recommend them to anyone. As a professional Captain and tour boat owner I very seldom get the chance to be on the water when I am not working, having someone else do the driving made our evening very special. We will definetely be on this boat again.

Visited June 2012