“Try it! You will love it!”

Sun Glide Tours Via Segways
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel beautiful Dunedin on an escorted Segway tour. Tours leave daily between 10 am and sunset. Choose a downtown historic tour, an off road experience on local nature trails, or a sunset tour to Honeymoon Island.
fort myers
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Try it! You will love it!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband and I had been toying with the idea of taking a segway tour for years.
We finally had a great opportunity to do so in Dunedin last weekend, where we were visiting friends for a special birthday celebration weekend.

Dori, the owner and tour guide, was very attentive, patient, and enthusiastic during the training and touring phases of the trip. We toured the historic area of Dunedin and also part of the Pinellas bike trail, which was a treat.

The experience was fantastic. We would highly recommend.

June K

Visited April 2013
1 Thank june k

brodhead
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Had a great time in Dunedin!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Visited the Dunedin area during Christmas and found this tour on a Groupon. WONDERFUL TOUR! Mike was great (and not just because he was a Packer fan) and we had a wonderful time. Lots of historical facts and a beautiful ride. My husband and I are looking forward to trying his Sunset Segway tour next time we visit!

Clearwater, Florida
“Safe, interesting and FUN”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Having never ridden a segway, I was concerned about how it would feel. Helmets were provided. Clear and encouragement given. A time to practice before setting out. The leader let us know when bumps or obstacles were coming up. Points of interest and fun facts about the town were pointed out as we rode. I thoroughly enjoyed the outing. It was fun, safe and I even felt like a "pro" glider by the end.

Mariann

Zephyrhills, Florida
“SO MUCH FUN!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

For my daughters 14th birthday I told her she could invite 3 of her best friends to go on a segway tour and have lunch. OMG we all had so much fun. We went through a Historical district and down by the Marina, through parks, downtown and then did some off roading on trails. It was a great experience all the way around and the staff was so friendly and informative. We will do this again for sure. If you are thinking about doing it don't hesitate!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST Segway tour”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Having taken 4 Segway tours in Florida this was by far the best. We learned a great amount about Dunedin's history. The speakers on the Segways enabled all to hear Mike's history lessons. A great family business with Mom, Dad & their son. A big plus is that gliding is SO MUCH FUN.
Thanks for a great experience