“Good Mexican food”

Casa Tina
Ranked #7 of 169 Restaurants in Dunedin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reykjavik
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is my third time visiting here, always good food and good service. Possible not the cheapest Mexicant restaurant but there is nothing to complain about.

• Visited October 2013

Camberley, Surrey
“Great meal, fantastic service and a rocking vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times before but never seen it so busy. Our waitress was perfect; so friendly and helpful explaining what things were to my friend who hadn't had Mexican before. The food came quickly, was hot and tasty. Will definitely be back.

1 Thank Hawley_Lady
montreal
“Pretty good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Had supper here one busy night. The service was good and fast. The enchiladas and fish tacos were really good.

Visited November 2013
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Loud lively and the best margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We went here because we had heard a lot of good things. We made dinner reservations while walking the town so while you may not be able to call ahead if you are in person you can reserve. The girls show was really awesome the whole ambiance of the place is just very kewl and many great things to photograph. Make sure you ask the waitress to seat you right next to the show for the best views. I had the best margarita I had them make it with an anejo (which is the darkest and most aged tequila) it was soo good. I also had the seafood quesadilla and yuca fries, which were both good.

Visited November 2013
TARPON SPRINGS
“Fresh & Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

My husband & I stopped into this fine Scottish Town to grab a bite. I saw the Mexican Restaurant & said "ooo Mexican". The atmosphere was truly authentic Mexican. Not like some Mexican place you see anywhere but as you walked in there was painting on the wall of skeletons playing musical instruments. There were beautiful hand made chandeliers. Carved wooded objects everywhere. Mirrors hand made of silver. She placed us in this cute corner table. Oh, so the food! The food was so fresh! The waitress Beverly came out with the traditional chips & salsa. Obviously baked that day. The salsa was very fresh. Also prepared that morning I'm sure. Then she asked us if we like things a little hotter than average & brought out a Jalapeno salsa. YUM! My husband had his typical steak & chicken dish with pinto beans. It was awesome. I had a chicken dish with a sauce made with pumpkin seeds. It was deelish! I will go back there again & try something else.

• Visited November 2013