“A Local Joint Worth the Visit”
Review of Covered Bridge

Covered Bridge
Ranked #53 of 173 Restaurants in Dunedin
Boca raton
“A Local Joint Worth the Visit”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Rustic, quaint, great coffee, good Food and welcoming servers lent to this being our new haunt for breakfast and or lunch when visiting Dunedin. The locals always know a good place to eat so we took the advice of the Fed Ex driver and gave the Covered Bridge a try. Pick a table, and in no time an extremely pleasant server will be giving you a well balanced fare menu...for breakfast they have all the basics covered but a couple of twists that I liked is that you could order one pancake, or two or three...the same deal with the French toast which right away tells you someone knows what people want for breakfast....I shy away from ever ordering pancakes because most of the stack never gets eaten. I now am able to order 2 pancakes , an apple juice and a cup of java and I am good to go....my breakfast companion had an omelette ...well presented and since his plate was cleaned off I will assume a thumbs up on the egg selection. So when you tire of the main stream breakfast chains and want some down home good eats scoot over to the Covered Bridge. The prices are very reasonable and you will be made to feel right at home....A small gem just along the road.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nancy M

Neath
“Very reasonable breakfast”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Liked everything, service, food and price. Only steps away from Palm Court Hotel, in fact, was right next door. Open for lunch, shame it closed at 7.30, too early for us.

Visited September 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great Little Find”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My wife and I have been down in this area for about 8 years and have passed the Covered Bridge many many times but never stopped. We did however a couple of weeks ago and we very surprised at how good it was. It is a breakfast and lunch place and we came in around noon on a Sunday. There we several special on the menu but we had items from the regular menu such as an Omelet.

The omelet was plentiful and a 3 egg omelet. The service was good too. Cash only so keep that in mind. The place was very crowded when we were there.

My wife was looking at their home made soups and next time we go back she will try that I am sure. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Reasonable prices and good food, also next door to the motel, we always have breakfast there when we come to Dunedin

Visited August 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“DONT let the outside fool you!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!! a great, hole in the wall place with THE BEST hasbrowns! I've lived in Dunedin for 20 years and this place is IT!!!!

Visited June 2013