“Best B&B in Dunedin”
Review of Meranova Guest Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dunedin
Meranova Guest Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Dunedin B&B and Inns
Gainesville, Florida
“Best B&B in Dunedin”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but this is an absolutely magical place, I can't say any more than what you see in all the other reviews. Frank and David made our anniversary stay the best ever! Fabulous hosts, superb breakfasts, loved being near the rail trail for biking!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AlbertAlberta2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Warrington
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just got back from our 15 stay at the Meranova, even though we have stayed there many times and it's hard to put into different words how wonderful it is. I will say it again. It's one of the greatest places that we have ever stayed in and my husband and I are very well travelled. From the minute you arrived every single need is catered to. David and Frank do an incredible job running this very unique Guest Inn. Even after many years of what seems to us very tiring work they put 100% into every thing they do, every day. Love it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Because we stay a month at a time the bigger rooms are more convenient...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tailor099
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just got back from the Meranova Guest Inn. I am always so happy to be headed home. I cry when I leave the Meranova. It is sooooooo wonderful there. The accommodations, the beautiful landscaping and the FOOD! Best breakfast I have EVER eaten and I have eaten around the world. Frank is amazing at cooking. David is amazing at alllllllll he does. One must visit to believe how great this Inn is. Also, go to the Black Pearl restaurant for dinner. Gourmet!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank KristinaClark
Norristown, PA
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We recently stayed at the Meranova for the second time and we are already looking forward to going back next year. This is a beautiful property, and not a single detail is overlooked. The breakfasts, as always, are incredible. Every morning, we couldn't wait to see what awaited us under those domed plate covers. Everything about the room and about the service is elegant. And I learned I could happily live in 2 rooms - the couch in our room was so comfortable. I'd just sink into it every evening after a day of walking and exploring, and it was all I could do to lift myself out of it to get into the comfortable bed. Frank and David think of everything - umbrellas, a flashlight by the bed, a white noise machine, microwave popcorn, plastic bags for leftovers - it truly is a home away from home. And Frank and David made us feel at home - like we were old friends. This place is fabulous.

3 Thank PATraveler65
Meriden, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We can't wait to stay at the Meranova again! Everything was perfect...from the garden, room decorations and the wonderful breakfast. Attention to detail is shown throughout the B&B. David and Frank are wonderful hosts and provided many recommendations for things to do in the area, as well of places to eat. The Inn is located within walking distance to many fine restaurants.

3 Thank Mike33833
Overland Park, KS
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I recently spent two nights at the Meranova Guest Inn. Our only regret is that we did not stay longer. Brandy, brownies and chocolate in your room at check in how can anything beat that? Our “room” was the Cottage which best can be described as a studio apartment. A large very tastefully decorated room that had a kitchenette, sitting area, sleeping area and a bathroom. The Cottage is adjacent to the main inn, but is not physically connected. As many of the other reviewers have stated upon arrival the Cottage was immaculate. It is very obvious that our hosts Frank and David take great pride in the inn and made us feel very much at home. In the morning a newspaper and breakfast are delivered to your room. I believe each room has an indoor or outdoor option for eating or weather permitting; you may take breakfast in the gazebo which is alongside the Cottage. The breakfasts are wonderful and plentiful. We had a main course, fruit, yogurt, breads and of course coffee and tea. The presentation is worthy of a fine restaurant and the quantity is sufficient to put a little away for a snack later in the day. We were very fortunate to find this little slice of heaven in central Florida. If you need a place to stay in the Dunedin area look no further than the Meranova Guest Inn.

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with the Cottage
5 Thank Cotta
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We spent 2 nites here taking in some spring training baseball. The Southwest Suite was comfortable and quiet. The landscaped grounds were incredibly lovely. Each time I walked through the gardens I noticed yet more amazing plants. The B&B's location was excellent -- just half a block from Main St. in Dunedin and within walking distance of restaurants and shops. Our innkeepers Frank and David were A+, and the breakfasts were also A+.

Room Tip: Our room (the Southwest Suite) was the second smallest, but very comfortable nonetheless.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank Whrlygrl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunedin
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Sandpearl Resort
Sandpearl Resort
#7 of 98 in Clearwater

Been to Meranova Guest Inn? Share your experiences!