We have been staying at the Best Western Yacht Harbor Inn for 15 years plus. It is a great all around place to stay. The rooms are literally right on the water. The rooms overlook Dunedin's yacht harbor and/or the hotel's pool. The downtown of Dunedin has gift shops, restaurants, art galleries and access to a 36 mile long walking/bicycle path. You can rent bikes. It has a green market on weekends as well as many art shows and festival events. If you come in late February or March you can see Toronto Blue Jays baseball at a stadium about a mile away. The City's fishing Pier is located next to the hotel. There you can watch people fish, or take a photo of the outstanding sunsets. Also, you can see Florida's birds and maybe a Dolphin or two swimming by as we did this year. Nearby Caladesi Island has one of the best beaches in the world. It is a great place to look for shells. Another interesting close attraction is Tarpon Springs which is a Greek Sponge Fishing Town. One great perk at this hotel is the free daily breakfast at the Bon Appetite Restaurant that overlooks the water. My wife and I have found the staff both helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dunedin, Florida hotel located on Florida's West Coast is a boutique waterfront resort with access to the Gulf of Mexico. Located at Dunedin's Marina Plaza, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn overlooks beautiful St. Joseph's Sound and offers vacationers a friendly port with immediate access to the open Gulf of Mexico. The rooms have either balconies or patios. Each hotel room is comfortably equipped with high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, coffee/tea maker, microwave and refrigerator. Have breakfast (additional charges may apply) for two at Tampa Bay's number one waterfront restaurant, Bon Appetit, located on the premises. Guests can enjoy a complimentary USA Today available in the lobby. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn offers superb banquet services for special occasions, including sunset waterfront weddings. Charter boats are available at the marina for sightseeing and for world famous Gulf of Mexico deep sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Busch Gardens®, beaches, Pinellas Trail, Sponge Docks-Tarpon Springs and the downtown area. Blue Jays spring training baseball fans frequently stay at this Florida Coast hotel for its convenient access to the ballpark. To enjoy the best of the Florida Gulf Coast, reserve a room today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Hotel Dunedin
- Best Western Dunedin
- Dunedin Best Western
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida