I went to the front desk about toliet backing up. Adam was working and tried to find a plunger to give to me. He asked if I could wait about 10 minutes till shift change and he would come up to fix it. He called my room around 11:15pm and said he could not find plunger and I would have to deal with it till the next day. The following day a housekeeper knocked on my door and just handed me the plunger and I had to use it myself to fix the toliet. Also, I am a diabetic. I went to the lobby because my blood sugar dropped to 24. I was about to pass out and Adam offered no assistance and pointed to the cooler when I told him what was happening and I needed some orange juice. Before I could even take a drink of Orange Juice I was asked to pay $2.18 for it. I believe the employees need some training on how to handle emergencies. I spoke to the lady at the front desk and was told to post my concerns on this site because the manager had favorites and would not do anything if she told him what happened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dunedin, Florida hotel located on Florida's West Coast is a boutique waterfront resort with access to the Gulf of Mexico. Located at Dunedin's Marina Plaza, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn overlooks beautiful St. Joseph's Sound and offers vacationers a friendly port with immediate access to the open Gulf of Mexico. The rooms have either balconies or patios. Each hotel room is comfortably equipped with high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, coffee/tea maker, microwave and refrigerator. Have breakfast (additional charges may apply) for two at Tampa Bay's number one waterfront restaurant, Bon Appetit, located on the premises. Guests can enjoy a complimentary USA Today available in the lobby. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn offers superb banquet services for special occasions, including sunset waterfront weddings. Charter boats are available at the marina for sightseeing and for world famous Gulf of Mexico deep sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Busch Gardens®, beaches, Pinellas Trail, Sponge Docks-Tarpon Springs and the downtown area. Blue Jays spring training baseball fans frequently stay at this Florida Coast hotel for its convenient access to the ballpark. To enjoy the best of the Florida Gulf Coast, reserve a room today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Hotel Dunedin
- Best Western Dunedin
- Dunedin Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida