I gave it two stars because the place was clean and the room was overall nice plus a great view. The problem that i had with this hotel was customer service. I went over there with my husband looking for three days of relaxation. Well this was not the right place to come. The pool and the gym were both closing at 10, no exception, and the front desk employee refused to offer a late check out even though we had problems with our stay. We were taking a nap at noon when housekeeping came knocking on our door. We told them to come back later, in 30 min. Not even after 10 min, an employee of the hotel came knocking and telling us to hurry, hurry up because "his girls need to go home". Needless to specify that IT WAS 1:00pm. What kind of hotel has employees working until 1 pm??! We had to hurry and leave the room in a rush, otherwise we would not have it cleaned. And except that, i did could not get good rest because of the LOUD FAN! Plus noisy area in the cookoo dawn of the morning and people banging and fixing stuff . Not a good place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dunedin, Florida hotel located on Florida's West Coast is a boutique waterfront resort with access to the Gulf of Mexico. Located at Dunedin's Marina Plaza, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn overlooks beautiful St. Joseph's Sound and offers vacationers a friendly port with immediate access to the open Gulf of Mexico. The rooms have either balconies or patios. Each hotel room is comfortably equipped with high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, coffee/tea maker, microwave and refrigerator. Have breakfast (additional charges may apply) for two at Tampa Bay's number one waterfront restaurant, Bon Appetit, located on the premises. Guests can enjoy a complimentary USA Today available in the lobby. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn offers superb banquet services for special occasions, including sunset waterfront weddings. Charter boats are available at the marina for sightseeing and for world famous Gulf of Mexico deep sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Busch Gardens®, beaches, Pinellas Trail, Sponge Docks-Tarpon Springs and the downtown area. Blue Jays spring training baseball fans frequently stay at this Florida Coast hotel for its convenient access to the ballpark. To enjoy the best of the Florida Gulf Coast, reserve a room today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Hotel Dunedin
- Best Western Dunedin
- Dunedin Best Western
- Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn Dunedin, Florida