“Amazing!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Texas
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I was staying at the holiday inn express across the street and smelled the smoke coming from here at 9 am. All day long it taunted me until I finally went next door and got some. I just got a 1/2 lb of chopped beef as it was just me. I ended up sharing with my husband once he got a taste. The meat had the perfect amount of smoke and was so juicy. I wish I would've been staying to get more but I will stop by next time I'm in town.

“Great BBQ, Great Value”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We came to Dunedin for a wedding and stayed at The Holiday Inn Express across the street from Eli's. It quickly became our "go to" place for lunch when friends and relatives arriving later asked where was a good place to eat locally. Chopped pork sandwich with hot or mild BBQ sauce, $4.50, and they don't skimp on the pork.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bikeman48088
Reykjavik
“You have to trie this one”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Exactly what I like, small place with their own recipe and the smokery in the next house. The food tasted very well.

Visited October 2013
NC
“Best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Just go. The pulled pork sandwich was unreal, the ribs were delicious. For what you're getting, it's also fairly cheap.

We seriously considered going back the next day.

• Visited November 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Old South BBQ”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Always a good meal. Everything I have had has been wonderful. I am not a big baked bean fan but Eli's will make a convert out of anyone. Chicken is my favorite, followed by pulled pork, then ribs. Don't miss it!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Eli's BBQ? Share your experiences!