“Fabulous Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fabulous Thai”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

A trip to Thai Town is an absolute necessity when I'm visiting this area. The selections are many and all are fabulous. The lunch deal is a true deal, coming with a spring roll, soup and a generous main dish. Best Thai Tea I've had!

The staff is always very friendly and attentive.

Can't wait until my next trip down to Florida because I know it will include a visit to Thai Town.

1 Thank WifeOfRobert

Dunedin, Florida
“So much. So good.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This place was recommended to me by a friend of mine, when my boyfriend and I were looking for a place to take his mother for dinner

We were a little hesitant, due to its location in a strip mall, but don't judge a book by its cover and all that. So here we were.

We definitely went the 'family style' route since none of us could decide on one dish. Massaman Curry- I have been looking for the perfect curry since coming back from Thailand a couple years ago, and this place may take the cake.
Thai Town Satay Wrap- I feel would have been better to chop it all up and mix it as a salad. All of the components were great though.
Mighty Duck- Was very good, sauce was yummy, but I think there could have been more duck.
Pork Fried Rice- Yum and Yum.

Overall, awesome meal. Our table was ridiculously full of food, we had leftovers and the price was surprisingly low for the amount of food.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SharkoAdventures
Pinellas Park, Florida, USA
“Excellent Thai in a tiny place”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had lunch on Saturday at Thai Town. Wow, the food was great. I love Thai, and when my son's pad Thai arrived I could tell this was going to be good - it wasn't slopped in sauce - he had to mix it up. My cashew chicken with brown rice was great as well. (The change in rice color certainly makes the dish look different.) My wife ordered a panang curry chicken dish and it was spicy and delicious. Nothing disappointing! My son even ordered off the menu and got a papaya salad extra hot - and do I mean hot! Whew! He was sweating. My wife loved it and I did, too. The service was friendly and prompt. The place is small, and the parking even smaller! It's in a small strip center with only a few spaces, so be careful. But it's well worth it as the food is some of the best Thai I have ever eaten. The restaurant inside is cute - the table stands look like tree trunks and there are beautiful flowers (real ones) that I had never seen before.

• Visited November 2013
Odessa
“Best Pad Thai”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've been eating here for several months now and NO ONE can duplicate or beat their Pad Thai recipe. I've tried making it at home, ordered from several other locations, but I always end up back at Thai Town. Keep up the great work everyone!!

Visited October 2013
Salisbury, Maryland
“Decent Thai”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is well decorated little restaurant in a strip mall that you would miss if you blinked. There are not a lot of tables. They do serve beer and wine.

I had the Fresh Healthy Roll appetizer and the Pad Thai noodle dish with shrimp. The Pad Thai had too much sauce for my liking. It was a bit overwhelming. The shrimp were cooked perfectly. I find that many places over cook until the shrimp are rubbery and tasteless.

The appetizer was very good and the dipping sauces that came with it were very flavorful but not too powerful that you couldn't taste the fresh vegetables.

Prices are about average from 9.00 on up for seafood dishes.

The service was very good. The staff was very attentive without being annoying.

• Visited November 2012