“Thai-licious!”

Thai Town
Ranked #55 of 170 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vermont
“Thai-licious!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us and are we glad we went! I first looked it up on Trip Advisor to read the reviews, Great reviews, but when I called the telephone number to verify days open, I was informed that the number had been disconnected. Tried again and same answer. I called the Chamber of Commerce to ask if it was closed but they could not verify that and suggested their sister property, the Blue Sake. So as we were approaching Blue Sake, we noticed Thai Town on the left and it was open! So we went in, told the manager that we had called the number listed on the Trip Advisor website and were informed that it had been disconnected. He was so surprised and gave us a take-out menu with the correct number. We proceeded to order the luncheon specials which includes the soup of the day, spring roll and dipping sauce, then you choose your meal and your meat. We ordered cashew nut with chicken and Pad Thai with pork. EVERYTHING was fresh and delicious! Our friends have been to Thailand and said the food was exactly as it was there! The portions are very generous, served with Jasmine rice, so we had no room for dessert! Will do next time we go!

• Visited February 2014

Dunedin, Florida
“Thai Mendous”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Small local good Thai food worth the trip. Very flavorful, and thai mendous value! Friendly service
and a bustling business. First visit tonight but we will be back soon.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Robin G
arizona
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Craving some good Thai cuisine, we checked Trip Advisor and found this little restaurant. We arrived near the end of the lunch shift so were able to enjoy the lunch specials ($6.95 includes soup and spring roll). The pad thai was excellent and sauced perfectly and the service was attentive. So glad we stopped in here for some wonderful Thai food!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank traveler2024
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fabulous Thai”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

A trip to Thai Town is an absolute necessity when I'm visiting this area. The selections are many and all are fabulous. The lunch deal is a true deal, coming with a spring roll, soup and a generous main dish. Best Thai Tea I've had!

The staff is always very friendly and attentive.

Can't wait until my next trip down to Florida because I know it will include a visit to Thai Town.

1 Thank WifeOfRobert
Dunedin, Florida
“So much. So good.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This place was recommended to me by a friend of mine, when my boyfriend and I were looking for a place to take his mother for dinner

We were a little hesitant, due to its location in a strip mall, but don't judge a book by its cover and all that. So here we were.

We definitely went the 'family style' route since none of us could decide on one dish. Massaman Curry- I have been looking for the perfect curry since coming back from Thailand a couple years ago, and this place may take the cake.
Thai Town Satay Wrap- I feel would have been better to chop it all up and mix it as a salad. All of the components were great though.
Mighty Duck- Was very good, sauce was yummy, but I think there could have been more duck.
Pork Fried Rice- Yum and Yum.

Overall, awesome meal. Our table was ridiculously full of food, we had leftovers and the price was surprisingly low for the amount of food.

Visited November 2013