“QUAINT,CLEAN AND FRIENDLY ( A MUST STAY )”
Review of Two Rivers Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dunnellon
Two Rivers Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Dunnellon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Due to my work schedule I have to travel in the evenings most of the time.So although I reached Two Rivers Inn after midnight I was still greeted with a warm goodmorning and a smile.The gentleman promptly checked me in,pointed me to my room,and informed me( because I was traveling with children )that the coming Saturday was a winterfest and snow was being brought in along with a community festival.Well after getting a great nights sleep in room 9 we decided to stay for the festival.He went out of his way to give us all the info we needed as far as food,stores etc....You really must stay to believe such a place exists .With clean rooms,friendly staff and a great location in the heart of the historic district..THUMBS UP FROM A VERY HAPPY FAMILY!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 9 family of 4.The room was very clean and roomy.I would chose it again
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank j k

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I scheduled a trip to Dunnellon to meet an appointment on November 25th. Accordingly, I made a reservation at this inn and guaranteed it with a credit card. Deslpite speaking with my contact in the a.m. that our appointment was still on, after driving 126 miles, I stopped to dine, I called the person to find that he had canceled our meeting without informing me.

This was around 6:30 pm, and with another 90 miles to drive for a useless venture, I called
Two Rivers to cancel my guaranteed reservation, knowing that the room probably would not be rented, I expected to be charged a forfeiture fee or full price for the room. I found very pleasantly that the management could not have been more decent and canceled the reservation without cost.

Two Rivers Inn brought the bible verse to mind "Do unto others as you have them do unto you." the personel of Two rivers went that far and beyond. Be assured if ever in that vacinity, I will make it a point to go out of my way to stay at Two Rivers.
[---]

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I should have read the reviews again before we decided to stay here again last summer. Beware, the place is under new management and is not at all as pleasant as the first time we had stayed. I would be more specific but the response from the inn will only muddle this review. Just be careful. We only stayed initially anyway because choices in the area are very limited and we love boating on the river so much. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere if at all possible, you will avoid headaches in the future that could drag on for months. If this review can spare even one person from my nightmare, it's worth it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jackson5momof3
TRInnkeeper, Manager at Two Rivers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

We are sorry that additional room charges for damages to the room were so unpleasant.
We " The new management" care about our guest experiences and sometimes our relentless pursuit of doing what is right for all doesn't suit all. We thank you for the opportunity to let future guests know about our attention to details.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Nice spot to stay for trip to Rainbow Springs. Nice screen porch we could keep our bikes inside of.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stooli
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Resort snobs please stay away, you won't "get it" anyway. We shared a screen porch with our friends in our adjoining rooms this weekend during our getaway to relax and do a little kayaking at Rainbow Springs. Both our rooms were extremely cute and functional, the staff was honest, knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. The grounds were well-maintained conveniently located in downtown Dunnellon. The rooms are repurposed military housing from before WWII and each room has a slight theme. We had a small kitchenette/living room area with a small tv and a bedroom with a queen bed. The bathroom was functional yet small and exhaust fans would go a long way toward moisture control, but everything worked just fine. The window a/c placement kept the unit habitable but our friends got a box fan in their room that we got to use the first night. It REALLY helped move the cool air into the living spaces and would make a nice addition to the rooms that don't have them. There are no phones in the rooms (cell signal was plenty strong though, so we didn't miss those), no iron (we were boating & swimming and it was a thousand degrees so I didn't really miss that either), no hair dryer (THAT may have come in handy), but I'm pretty confident that, had we asked for ANYTHING, the management would have done their best to make it happen. These are simply some conveniences I've become accustomed to seeing in most hotels, they weren't horribly missed by our party.
The pet fee was reasonable and the inn is located in a great neighborhood for walking your dog. The screen porches were fantastic for sitting and visiting and I definitely look forward to coming back when the temps aren't quite as hellish to enjoy those some more. The other guests were friendly but a neighboring group was noisy and boisterous into the wee hours of the morning on our first night. As the buildings are old and the walls thin, sleep was a little hard to come by that night. Overall, we really enjoyed our visit and look forward to staying here during our future trips to the area

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Jaxcampdog
TRInnkeeper, Manager at Two Rivers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2011

You are correct, had you asked, we would have been glad to get you a blow drier, ironing board or anything to make your visit with us a comfort like home. Sorry about the late night disturbance, a phone call would have fixed that too.
Please come and visit us again, it was our pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Stayed there with my grandchildren and found that it's the perfect getaway. Close to the springs and close to the shops. The hotel manager was very friendly and accomodating. Coming back again in 2 weeks! Price is right! I will tell my friends about this place for sure!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sakathryson
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Great little place to stay. Close to the water. The owners were very nice and accommodating. This is the 2nd time we have stayed and will be the only place we will stay when we vacation there again!

Room Tip: Make sure if you are traveling with other that will be in separate rooms, you ask for them to be sid...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mandefulf
TRInnkeeper, Manager at Two Rivers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2011

What a great tip.
Thank you...

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunnellon
Dinner Bell Motel
Dinner Bell Motel
#2 of 3 in Dunnellon
1 mi away
Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#9 of 9 in Crystal River

Been to Two Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!