“Trucker Friendly”

Add it.
Ebro Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ebro
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very friendly staff, trucker friendly, lots of parking. They were helpful to me during a stressful business trip to purchase new trucks for my company and let me park a trailer on their property while I was conducting business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank C R

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Very friendly staff and Management that really cares . American owned and run ! Relax in the country just 15 miles north of Panama City Beaches . Wonderful Southern hospitality ! And right next to Ebro greyhound dog track and Poker games ;)

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are always best.In the Country,.. Quiet and peaceful just 15 minutes from beautifu...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Eddie M
Reviewed 14 November 2013

stayed there 11/10/13 and was very satisfied. clean room and very nice lady. would recommend it for a couple traveling. no other room close to airport so it is handy to stay there. subway sandwiches is right next store.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ann l
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Ebro motel is most well kept privately owned motel I've stayed in

I stayed for 3 nights while working on the area.
When I was informed that the wi-fi was temporarily out Dianne at the front desk gave me a personal Mifi device so I could get Internet in my room for the extent of my stay. She was very helpful and very friendly.

Room Rates are $55 a night for a room you would pay $150 for on the beach.
When I arrived back for my 2nd night, I discovered a receipt and a note stating that because I was here for work rather than pleasure I had been granted a corporate rate of $50 a night and that my card had been refunded the difference. Without my inquiry or request!
You don't get amazing service like this very often.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank nwprimo
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Ebro Motel is the only motel in town. In fact it is the only motel for miles around. One might think that since there is no competition, it would be very easy to let things slide a bit. This is NOT the case. I stayed for five nights on the second floor balcony (room 219) and have only good things to say about the room.
1) The largest and most comfortable bed I have slept in for a long time.
2) The shower was so good that I stayed in it for an extra minute every morning.
3) The air conditioner cooled off the room quickly with very little noise.
4) The fridge, microwave, TV, door locks, phone, toilet, and everything else was working great.
5) Maid service was very reliable and efficient.
Also, a big thank you to Ray and Diane for making me feel like family during my stay. You two are the best!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank mimsNewLondon_WI
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Ebro motel it is a very nice clean quite motel!!! We went down to Florida for my first time seeing a beach it was beautiful!! Honestly the motel was great the people that take care of the motel was the greatest people you will ever meet!! They want your stay there to be comfortable for you and your family!!we was only about 10 maybe 15 mins from the beach and need I say more THE PRICES WERE GREAT! I would tell anyone planning a trip to Florida this will be your place to stay!!we are planning another trip soon and that will always be my motel of choice always!!!!I just want to tell staff at Ebro motel THANK YOU WE WILL

Room Tip: Pool was not open still to cold when we was there!!!very quite we loved it!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skittles N Tadp... C
Reviewed 6 March 2013

My boys and I stayed overnight while hiking the Florida Trail. The owners were extremely nice and went out of their way to help us out. The room was very clean and in great shape with a microwave and refrigerator. I would definitely recommend this motel to any hikers passing through, there is a convenience store and a Subway sandwich store right next door and another restaurant at the nearby dog track.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike U

Been to Ebro Motel? Share your experiences!