“unexpectedly awesome!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ebro
Nashville, Tennessee
“unexpectedly awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

a little slice of heaven!! my husband and I were travelling to FL on our motorcycle and were caught in a downpour! dripping wet with no luggage, nothing!! the people at this place were beyond kind! drying our clothes and feeding us the best potpies ever! saved the whole trip! the room was very clean and the staff treated us like family!! highly recommend this motel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank barb h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

On a scooter ride across country and stayed here on my way down to the Keys. The check in lady was very hospitable, Southern hospitality at it's finest. The bed was comfortable, place was clean and quiet. If you are visiting the Panama City area this is the place to stay for way less then half the price. It is about 16 miles to Panama city.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank binh c
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Great little motel ! Clean room and wonderful staff. This was a great place to stay after a long day of riding my bicycle on my trip from the west coast to to the east coast. The kindness and service of the staff here was unmatched by many bigger more well know motels/hotels during my trip.My stay here was a night well spent.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank chriscourageous
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was part of a cross country bicycle tour and my partner and I needed a place to stay at. We found the Ebro Motel and were greeted by the utmost in courtesy! The General Manager was very friendly about getting us setup and inquiring about why we were riding across the country.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jason M
Seacrest Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

What a great place to stay. .very friendly management and very clean rooms..new carpets..fridge and microwave..would recommend to have fri
ends stay here..water pressure when down because of historic ra
Il fall and they offered to give me the night free..the water pressure was just fine..how great is that..looking out for their customers first..bill

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank bkovski
Ocklawaha, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I travel throughout Florida motorcycling and this is the kind of place I look for. State Route 20 is my most frequent route when heading west through Florida, and I've often stopped at the neighboring gas station, and thought I should plan a trip with an overnight at Ebro Motel.

I was heading to New Orleans for a business meeting and decided Ebro is halfway and this would be my chance. We didn't call ahead, but pulled in late in the afternoon and Diane gave us a room by the parking lot so we could easily unload our bikes. The room looked recently refurbished with some nice furniture and artwork. The room was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting out on the sidewalk in the evening.

I saw there was an internet connection but calling Diane for the password, she said it doesn't work well, and instead gave us a Verizon MiFi box to take to the room. I checked my messages and found out my meeting had been cancelled, so we stayed late the next morning and decided to head home. The meeting has been rescheduled so I'll be heading to Ebro again this weekend!

Unfortunately the Ebro Café has been out of business for a couple years, and the only other food "in town" is Subway in the gas station. There is a charcoal grill out by the pool if you wanted to cook your meal. (I laughed at the pool, it's filled in and grassed over, but still has the "4 ft no diving" markers.)

Room Tip: We liked the parking lot side facing SR 20, a lot of trucks like to toot their horn, but at night th...