“Nice and Clean”

Carter's Motel and Mobile Village
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I arrived at this motel around 5 AM in the morning after multiple flight delays and drive from Orlando. The owner (elderly gentleman) was really nice and gave me a key to the unit 1C for $60. I was expecting it to be more like a "interstate mom & pop's motel", but I was surprised by the cleanliness and room setups. It was more like a 1 bedroom home. I could not ask for anything more for $60. I highly recommend this place....oh by the way, only draw back is that they only accept cash. See the pictures I took of my room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert B

Reviewed 23 July 2011

This motel is like something from the 1950's. It's amazing! It was very clean & neat with comfy beds. The only drawback that I saw was the bathroom was small with no countertop but that's the way it was in the old days. There was no dresser in the room we stayed in but we didn't need dresser drawers as we only stayed for one night. They don't accept credit cards but we had cash and it wasn't expensive at all. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank travelgram65
Reviewed 3 March 2011

This place was bit off the beaten path but so worth the stay. Carter's reminded me of traveling when I was younger with my parents. The cottage we stayed in was very nice, super clean and the beds were very comfortable.
The couple that runs this place are very sweet and will do anything for you. The only draw back was no credit cards but there was a place down the street to go get cash.
I have told everyone about this place and will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cking09

Been to Carter's Motel and Mobile Village? Share your experiences!