Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South
Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$71
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard
Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$126
ComfortInn
US$81
US$73
Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Quality Inn Outlet Mall(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$98
Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
US$90
US$83
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$98
All reviewsst augustineroom was cleanan older propertybath towelshot waterratesalarmhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Elkton, Fl this past week-end for a dog show. We arrived late at nite and the lobby was closed, but the nite manager answered the front window, and was VERY cordial. The room was a bit worn. but for the price we paid, it was an excellent choice.. When I go back to Elkton next year for the shows, I WILL be staying right there!!! It didn't have a restaurant, but they did have a nice breakfast spread, and the pool was very inviting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and a great value. So glad that you chose to stay with us and hope to see you return next year. We get a lot of travelers here each year for the dog show and find our location very convenient. Hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience I've ever had - even compared with more expensive chains. Yes, it's an older building, but everything about the renovations was tasteful and helpful. And I was pleased to learn that it's American owned and run. Very refreshing and family friendly. They must be good people if the cat waiting outside the reception at 1 AM isn't scared of the guests!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank notlwonk2000
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The staff and I work very hard to ensure our guests satisfaction and it is great to read such a great review. I am happy that you found your stay to be clean, comfortable and convenient. Hope to see you on your next trip to our beautiful St Augustine area

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Don't race by exit 311 on I95 just south of St Augustine. The Quality Inn there is a great stop. We landed there for 4 days waiting for a vacation rental to open up and found the rooms spacious and immaculate. Everything in the room functioned well. No doggie smell at all. The rest of the businesses at this exit are dead except the gas stations so you may have to go looking for a restaurant but this is a great stay at a great price.

Room Tip: Back side is quieter, of course.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I can't wait to share you review with our staff. All of our great reviews serve as encouragement for our staff to continue to offer excellent guest service and offer our guest a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you for taking time to write this review, we really appreciate your business and do hope to see again along your travels.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed on Friday Night to see Truck Race at Daytona. Made reservation online easy enough. Got there earlier than expected on Friday Morning. Room was not ready however front desk staff checked us in and gave room keys. They knew it would be late coming back from race so we could save time and go straight to the room. Room was clean and staff was great. Got up spent the next day in St Augustine and made it home in one peace. Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank imbatman3
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We were glad to hear you feel you got a good value for your stay. Providing a clean, comfortable, and friendly stay at a good value is one of our goals. We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

It was 2 days before the Daytona 500, and having made a last minute decision to go, my friend and I didn't have a lot of options for hotels. We chose to stay at this hotel based on the price, it's proximity to I-95, and the free hot breakfast.Yes, it is an older hotel, needing some updates, but it was clean, the room didn't have any strange odors, and the beds were very comfortable. Our room faced the woods, and not I-95, so we didn't hear any traffic on what was a very busy weekend. The AC wasn't noisy, and cooled the room very efficently. We were late waking up, and went to the breakfast room about 20 minutes before the scheduled end. There was only one other couple still eating. The breakfast assortment was still fully stocked. I don't remember everything that was available, but I had the make-your-own-waffle, and boiled eggs. My friend had the biscuits & gravy. The breakfast attendant was very friendly, as well as the front desk staff. I have stayed in newer hotels, but I haven't always had an experience as positive as this.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy that you had such a great stay with us. Many guests are commenting on both the comfort of the guest rooms and the new mattresses. A good nights sleep is very important while traveling, so I am glad that you found our accommodations both clean and comfortable. I am also happy that you found our complimentary breakfast fully stocked and enjoyable. I do hope to see you again on a return trip to our beautiful St Augustine area.