“SUPERB FOOD - GREAT SERVICE AT BAR”
Review of Gulf View Grill

Gulf View Grill
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Only a 2 minute stroll from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico offering spectacular sunsets and superb food. Voted best of the best year after year. We have a banquet facility for events and specialize in Weddings and set up Beachside Weddings , as well .
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy sitting in the bar . We had not been to this restaurant in 4 years . And decided to go back and check it out !
Wow - we were impressed by not only the great food , but more by the Friendly, Smiling Staff ! Frank and Diana were the bartenders ! They both made our visit a Memorable One ! The appetizers were superb - we especially loved the
Tuna Appetizer and then the Peel and Eat Shrimp had to be the Best we've had in years ! Fresh and Top Quality - Cooked to Perfection !!
We will certainly be back !

There are newer reviews for Gulf View Grill

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We've eaten at Gulf View quite frequently and have never had a bad meal. Their nightly specials are great, and the bartenders all make a great drink. Top it off with the beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico, and you have a great lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

What a great find! We were visiting Englewood and stumbled on this great place. We were greeted promptly and were quickly seated at one of the best tables (they all have amazing views though!) Our waitress was very friendly and helpful with our menu questions. We had fish that was incredibly fresh perfectly cooked. We were so full we didn't even order dessert. It looked like many people there were locals who knew this was a great place to go for great food and atmosphere. I'm so glad we now know it too! We are looking forward to making another trip to Englewood so we can go again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My first trip to the Gulfview Grill will not be my last.
Since this rest. Is the only place to eat where you can enjoy the sunset it is a must visit. Went there with family and friends and the food was the best I had in the area . There was Alaskan king crab , prime rib to sandwiches and salads. Something for everyone.The staff was very gracious and if something wasn't right they made it right.
If your going with a group I suggest making a reservation and ask to be able to see the sunset. It is just across from the public beach and easy access to everything around .

There was wedding going on the day I was there and the room was beautifully decorated .

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The view (if you are seated at the window) is of Chadwick Park, Englewood, Beach-great view.
The lunch menu is reasonable-$13 for 2 lobster rolls. The lobster was excellent but the rolls could have been better. Dinner is expensive. I saw diners order King Crab legs and they looked good until I saw on their website that the price was $49. Another good value is the bacon cheese crusted haddock.