“Simply the BEST!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gulf View Grill

Gulf View Grill
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: QOverlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico offering spectacular sunsets and great food. Voted best of the best year after year.
Venice, Florida, United States
“Simply the BEST!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Wow! What a beautiful place in Paradise. This restaurant knocked our socks off! The food, the atmosphere, the staff and the view of the sun setting in the Gulf was a great way to spend dinner with my family. I would highly recommend
the mussels papadew for starters. My family fought over dipping bread into the broth. The Caesar salad with anchovies was one of the best I ever ate! The menu had a good selection to choose from. I totally enjoyed their Mediterranean shrimp salad dish as my meal. Four large shrimp accompanied with feta cheese, olives, greens, and garlic bread. My wife had grouper which till today she raves about. This place just reeks of romance for dining out. We can't wait to return. Thank You Gulf View for a wonderful evening out!

White Oak, Pennsylvania
“Great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Food was delicious,I got the steak and my husband got the grouper!Staff was very friendly and gracious .The view by the window of the sunset was amazing.We have been coming here on vacation for years and always stop at least twice to eat at this wonderful place

Visited August 2014
ENGLEWOOD
“We Keep Going Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

As a Realtor, I wanted to take a client (and her significant other) out to dinner as a thanks for engaging me to sell her home--which thankfully successfully sold last month. Thinking about where to take a couple where I could count on the service, the food and a Gee Wizz component, there were only a few restaurants that came to mind. My wife narrowed down the list to the Gulfview.

We enjoyed a swordfish special, a Snapper special, a sirloin and a lobster salad. With drinks and wine we just hit $100. So figure $25 per person with no corners cut and nobody reading the menu by price. It was a lovely dinner, well served and quite satisfying.

Another in a string of happy meals at the Gulfview.

2 Thank EnglewoodDane
southeast
“Okay food, great view, a little overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went in to order seafood and don't mind paying the prices. We ordered the oysters rockefeller and was highly disappointed. It was too salty and there was no cheese all it, not sure who taught them to make them. It made our choice easy to not order anything else seafood on the menu and save us $60. We ordered the petite ribeyes which were okay. The quality was as good as O'Charlies.

Visited July 2014
York, United Kingdom
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Popped into the Gulf view Grill for a mid afternoon snack and a drink. We had flat bread sandwiches and the chefs home made soup and a wrap. They were excellent and great value for money. I would recommend that you give it a try.
The service and atmosphere was first class.