“Don't waste your money”

Add it.
Smokey Joe's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Stopped by Friday because some friends said that the food and music was great a few weeks ago. Omg I think the dishwasher was cooking last night. The manager was yelling and screaming that we could hear it from our table out front. Save your money!

2  Thank Ms w

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Was in 2 weeks ago and the food and service was great. They had Music and we had a great time. we ordered 2 specials from the evening menu and the food was to die for. This past week the food was so horrible. Undercooked chicken and overcooked meat it was slop. The atmosphere was most unpleasant and I felt bad for the staff because the owner kept cursing and screaming at them. We won't be back.

2  Thank Tee G
Reviewed 16 November 2012

My husband and I decided to this place out. So glad we did! Best wings I have ever had! They were huge, golden crisp on the outside, moist on the inside. My husband had chicken parm. Also delicious! We will definitely eat here again. Atomsphere is sports bar like and a bit dark. But the food was very good!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

poor atmosphere, food is not good-service was bad and prices were high for this type of restaurant. I heard it used to be good but they changed owners

2  Thank Lilly A
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Wings are small and over cooked. Pizza was burned last time we ate there and nothing was done or said when we complained. Very dark atmosphere

1  Thank BrutelyHonestAlways