“Awesome fresh seafood in a relaxed atmosphere”
Review of cafe 776

cafe 776
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jenks, Oklahoma
“Awesome fresh seafood in a relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Family has been visiting Café 776 for years, and our recent visit confirmed our preference for this place when it comes to freshly prepared seafood at great prices for whopping portions. Our favorites have always been the grouper sandwich (under $10, and huge), or the fried gulf shrimp, but they also do wonderful grilled items, including the scallops. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff are attentive and friendly, and the seafood can't be beat at any price.

• Visited June 2014

Auburn, Indiana
“Quaint little friendly cafe.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Tuesday night dinner, my wife had grilled sea food shish-kabobs very tasty in fact the grilled tuna was top notch. I had Grilled white fish sandwich and fries, we have no complaints food and service great.

Visited June 2014
florida
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My twin sister and I visited this restaurant last week while staying in Manasota Key. My sister ordered the sea scallops in garlic butter and she was very happy. I ordered the fish and chips, it was excellent, probably the biggest portions of fish I have ever had for $12.99. I could only eat one of the battered thick pieces (3 came with the order) and I took two home!

Not a very sophisticated restaurant by any means but prompt and friendly service and excellent food. Wish we had one on the other coast of Florida where I live!

• Visited May 2014
Bury, United Kingdom
“Great fish and chips.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been twice to this restaurant , whilst visiting Englewood after being recommended by a friend, I wish had found it sooner , it's not fancy you get a roll of kitchen paper on the table, plastic table cloths, but the fish and chips are the best ever, the portions are huge the fish is so fresh,the staff friendly . They do not take credit cards, can't wait to go again in October with our family as we have told them about it.

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Four stars for quantity”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Small restaurant tucked into a strip of store fronts in Englewood. My family and I have been coming to this area for over fifteen years. We LOVE the area.

You have to go early to get a seat because there are not many seats, but you will not be disappointed in the food. Remember this is NOT a health food restaurant and you will be fine. Even though they do grill, they are known for their fried fish and seafood, also plenty of it. You will NOT leave hungry.

We come to this area about twice a year and Cafe 776 is always on our schedule.

Visited September 2013