“Englewood Parasailing”

Englewood Parasailing & Tours
Ranked #17 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing for up to three at one time! We are USCG Licensed and fully insured with a 23 year perfect Safety Record!
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The experience my dad and I had with Englewood Parasailing was phenomenal! The guys were super friendly and we had a blast! I have gone parasailing multiple times in my life and I can confidentally say this is the best experience I have had yet! They take you to the best view along the shore, you have extended time in the air, and you can even get your toes dipped if you would like! :) I will definitely be back the next time I am on vacation! Thank you!

1  Thank Lauren L
There are newer reviews for Englewood Parasailing & Tours

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The kids had fun but we were a little put off by being asked of we want to "upgrade" after we were out in the boat...basically asking us if wee want to pay more for what we already thought we were getting. We asked if we could rode in the boat and they said sure bit slapped a $40 extra charge on us after. Total bill for three kids up and two parents in the boat $280. Twice what we were quoted over the phone. Feeling ripped off took away from the fun memory. BE HONEST about charges!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was a bit hesitant about going parasailing at first but the professional and down to earth Englewood parasailing crew made it easy to feel safe and relaxed. They had everyone laughing and smiling the entire time! The boat ride out was beautiful and the dolphins following the boat was the most heartwarming experience =D Then it was time to go up in the air, we were shocked with how smooth the take off was! The heighth they brought us up in the air was the highest any of the parasailing companies fly and it was still very safe! we could see well over a hundred mile radius of florida land and ocean which was absolutely jaw-dropping, i literally felt like i was on top of the world! The water is so blue and clear that we could see sea creatures swimming around :) one of my favorite parts was when they dipped us in the water! Being brought back on the boat was wicked smooth just like the take off, which was a pleasant surprise. The crew in the boat took great pictures of our whole trip too. Parasailing should be on everyones bucket list and i highly suggest checking it off at Englewood Parasail, not only is it the least expensive in the whole area but its definitely a fantastic company in everyway! I cant wait to bring more of my friends that have never gone parasailing so they can enjoy this amazing experience too!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My friend and i went parasailing for our first time and the captain was amazing, he totally put us at ease. EVERYONE that works there is amazing and the price was great. i ended up tipping them $50 bc my experience was just that perfect. we felt safe and highly satisfied. Thank you again. we will be back next week.

1  Thank kristinsully33
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great ride. The kids enjoyed it and the crew was very nice and supportive. Would recommend to anyone interested in an adventure!!!