“The therapist did a fantastic job !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whole Body Benefits Massage and Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: At Whole Body Benefits we specialize in just your basic Swedish Massage and up to and including Neuromuscular Therapy. We also provide a host of other services including Rain Drop Therapy,where we use only the purest of essential oils. The Himalayan Pink Salt Body Srubs and the Bentonite Red Clay Body Wraps are a must when visiting us. An appoinment at Whole Body Benefits will benefit your whole body. By appointment or walkins welcome.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Took a lot of time with me an
Had one of the best treatments
Ever ! And I have had a lot of massages due to 6 back surgeries !

There are newer reviews for Whole Body Benefits Massage and Bodywork

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The therapist was not ready when I got there the first time. Once she got started though the salt scrub was effective. The second time I went the therapist never showed and couldn't be reached by phone. She called the next day and apologized profusely. The third time I went the therapist was pleasant but the face attachment on the massage table was broken and uncomfortable to lay in. The massage was simple but relaxing. However I would not go back again or recommend this business.

3  Thank Todd W
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The person who wrote the last review is half right. The business did TEMPORARILY close due to a fire. It reopened just down the street. I went there in Feb 2014 and I had a great salt scrub, clay wrap and massage.
They are getting back to normal and I will be back in December.
Tom Nowick