“***OUTSTANDING***”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Waterfront Healthy Gourmet Dining
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Between the shopping, food, and wine what a lovely little spot to stop at. Jill and all of the staff here are really all about the customers and making everything about us. Didn't even notice this when we drove by the first time on our way over to the condo on Manasot Key Beach. So many little gems in the shop to browse through and purchase. The food cooked by two chefs that know how to play off of one another and pair foods together. All I can say is OUTSTANDING! The fork and knife salad, crab wrap, chicken dinner, the warm homemade rolls, new england clam chowder and the chocolate caramel sea salt dessert nothing could be better!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed 5 November 2013

after having gone once, we went back again, only to find we couldn't get a decent table without a reservation. Now we know. And so do you.

So we passed by and wondered at the crowd and the trailer? Yes, they cook in a trailer, and a better bit of nirvana I dare you to find in the area. You'd pay three times the price in NYC AND have to pay for parking!

All of our dishes were excellent, but the ahi tuna was out of this world. Mikey liked every one of his choices, and trust me, Mikey is fussy and usually pooh-pooh's gourmet food, especially with a limited menu.

The service was also very good, and the drinks - mojito and sangria - were an A+. The music was on the meh side, a sort of cover of Green Day, but such a small quibble.

Remember, you have to go here if you're in the area, but...............make a reservation. You won't be sorry.

Trust me.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The four of us enjoyed sitting at a waterside table under a shady umbrella. Our waitress, Courtney was pleasant and welcoming. We had Margaritas, a Mohito and Piña Colada, all delicious. The most wonderful surprise was the Cane Sugar Seared Ahi Tuna appetizer that we all agreed was exceptionally flavorful and tender, with ginger and creamy wasabi, reminding us of Pacific Rim flavors, and wanting more! Two of us had Bistro Wraps, fresh and full, and two of us had Snake River Farms American Kobe Burger which also were exceptionally tasty. Looking forward to returning after dark to enjoy their fire pit seating and festive lights.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have exactly 2 restaurants that I classify as my Happy Place. Up until this evening there was only 1. A casual, but will appointed and comfortable patio awaits looking out over the water. John, our waiter, was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. My Choice was the Cane Sugar and Spiced Seared Tuna served on a bed of the most incredible blend of flavours I've every encounter in a salad. The combination of smooth, sweet, creamy, tart and spicy was mouth watering. I of course tasted my Husband's Beef and the cut was melt in your mouth tender, perfectly cooked to his specification and the sauce was an extraordinary blend of spicy and smooth. The Live (but not too loud, we were still able to carry on a conversation) Music preformed by "Double Shot" just topped off the evening. Sit back, Relax and Enjoy this Rare Jem. We will return again and again as we hope to work our way through the Menu. I must finish by mentioning that it is attached to my Favourite "Beach Boutique" so plan on spending some time shopping as well. Excellent Food and.... Shopping!!!!! What more could you want.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

After a week of going back to all our old favourites and finding them all a bit tired and same old, we chose this new restaurant.....and LOVED it.

Great welcome at reception, great ambience, excellent (limited) different menu and the quality of the food was top notch. Plus the service was excellent, perfect level of attention

Best meal of the week by miles. And not expensive. And the live entertainment was.....entertaining

Overall, truly excellent