“FRIENDLY SERVICE AND GREAT BREAKFAST”

Stefano's Family Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 113 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I just returned from 5 days in Englewood and Stefano's was are go to for breakfast everyday. The food was good as were the prices and the staff was super. WE WILL BE BACK WHEN IN THE AREA!!

1  Thank PEACE553

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Only visited for breakfast and was very pleased with both the service and food. We enjoyed a croissant sandwich with egg, sausage patties, and cheese as well as a open face english muffin sandwich (ham, egg, cheese). Will definitely be eating there again on our next visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Dinner at Stefano’s was excellent. We both started with a Greek salad and a basket of warm bread. My wife's large Atlantic salmon fillet was cooked perfectly in olive oil, with garlic, white wine, fresh basil and herbs. The sauce was so good, she had me scrape what was left into a little container so she can put it on a piece of frozen salmon at home in the freezer!

Stefano’s is the only place around nowadays that does lamb shanks. And they do it right! Meaty, tender, with a pleasant aroma of cinnamon in the red sauce on the mashed potatoes makes it difficult not to lick the platter! And lots of leftovers for me!!!

We both enjoyed the butterscotch pudding that comes with the meal. They have other flavors and lots of other desserts.

My wife's dinner was $14.99 and mine was $13.99. That is a tremendous value for a succulent meal.

Stefano’s now has Summer Hours. I don’t remember all of the new ones, but M-W, only breakfast and lunch until 2:30. They have a wonderful web page, but it doesn’t show the new hours. Check out their menu for the gazillion choices!

The new renovations improved light and space. I hope the new management doesn’t screw things up like what happened at Howard’s. When we finished our dinner, Stefano’s was full and the many servers seemed to be taking care of everyone. Our waitress, Elisha, repeatedly refilled my wife’s coffee cup and checked to see how we were doing. We’ll be back!

1  Thank BoHo999
Reviewed 20 April 2014

my wife and I go there at least once a week. from the minute you walk through the door you are greeted by the super friendly hostess. the home made pizza is the absolute best around. they have a large menu of great home-style dishes. I've never had a bad meal there. they also have daily specials that are out of this world. I would highly recommend this place. We have lived in Venice fl for five years and have tried many restaurants. none compare. this is not a chain so the owner is very involved in the quality of the food and his staff. love it!!!!! Glen and Deb Peterson Venice Florida.

1  Thank glen p
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I enjoy going to Stefano's every year when we are in Englewood. Good breakfast and good value. See you in 2015!

1  Thank MSL9965