“Great first paddleboard experience”
Review of SUP Englewood

SUP Englewood
Ranked #8 of 32 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SUP Englewood & Seashore Eco Tours is a paddle tour company. Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals & Guided Tours are offered throughout Southwest Florida! Whether you're visiting Sarasota, Venice, Manasota Key (Englewood), or Boca Grande we have a tour option for you! View our website for information regarding Stand Up Paddleboard locations. All tours and rentals must be booked in advance. Choose the seashore you wish to explore!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Thank you Nicole for a wonderful first day on a paddleboard. Nicole was informative and patient. If was our first time on paddleboards and we had expected to spend most of the time in the water. Happy to report that we did not fall off once and it was much easier than expected. Nicole took us around the mangroves in Roberts Bay where the water was quiet. She was very knowledgeable of the vegetation and sea life in the area. Looking forward to returning with the kids for another tour.

2  Thank 746NatalieO
in 2 reviews
"shells"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I rented two paddle boards. I had never tried the sport before but my friend had so Nicole gave me a few key pointers when she DELIVERED the boards to the home where I was staying. I was really impressed with her customer service and I will definitely rent again from SUP Englewood.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I did the Stump Pass Tour with my 2 sons who love marine wildlife. Tracy found so many interesting things - sea urchins, a flying sea hare, a horse conch, a lighting whelk, a spider crab, etc. She did a fantastic job of explaining each and is awesome with kids. I have done several tours with Nicole and Tracy both with and without kids and all have been excellent. In my opinion it is one of the best experiences on the water. Nicole and Tracy make a huge difference with their knowledge and teaching abilities.

1  Thank Gregg B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

SUP is something we all wanted to try and we were not disappointed. Nicole and Tracy were our guides since it was a rather large group and they did a fantastic job. The mini lesson was adequate and than we were off on the Stump Pass Tour. Sup is a great workout and the tour was outstanding. Highly recommend this recreational activity.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2014

After reading all the reviews I couldn’t wait to try out SUP Englewood, I wasn’t disappointed. I started my week with a paddle board lesson which is highly recommended to get a grasp of the key techniques and then later in the week did a tour of Stump pass and also a yoga class on the board. I loved each experience and was sad that I didn’t have longer to spend, next time I will definitely be availing of their paddle board rentals to further explore the waterways. A must do in the Englewood area.