“DISAPPOINTING!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Having read some of the reviews and the ranking of #2 among 90 rrestaurants in Englewood, my expectations were that I might finally have found a pizza that would be a Winter fix until getting home to RI. Admittedly I've never been a big fan of thin "New York Style" pizza, but I've had some that were pretty good, usually saved by the sauce. That was not the case here, so I guess I'll have to do all my pizza eating during the Summer. As long as I'm feeling homesick over regional differences, I'm looking for a Chow Mein with a dark heavy stock, rather than the pale, runny consistency that appears to be prevalent all over the South.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wow great crust pizza is pizza until now this place is great change of your typical chain pizza joints. Great fresh toppings and the chewy flat bread crust is icing on the cake. Your missing out if you don't pass on poppa and call these guys for a delicious change of pace

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Love the atmosphere, great wine and great pizza! Have been back several times. They even have take-out

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Been to this pizza restaurant several times, the pizza is always good, but the wait staff has something to be desired. When we were seated, it took about 10 - 15 minutes to get a menu, and another 10 to get our drinks. During this time two more tables of 2 came in and got menus and drinks before our table did, we had three at our table, I guess two to a table is the Limit for good service! Snow birds are leaving now and we live here, I hope they make it, but it will be without any more of our money. Other pizza out there!

3  Thank John D
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We were looking for pizza in the area decided to try Flatbread based on your reviews. Soooo glad we did!! We are from the Philadelphia area and this was top rated pizza. We loved the combinations they offered but we picked the #10 (spinach,portobello mushroom,scallion & feta cheese). It was really good. They also give you the option to add or subtract toppings. We ate every piece with their great selection of beer & wines. Small & quiet with indoor & outdoor seating and very friendly wait staff. Couldn't have made a better choice you won't regret the visit and we will be back again.