“Great Lattes!”

Cafe Serenity
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: modern breakfast and lunch. Specialty omelettes and sandwiches. Great lattes and espressos. French wines, pates and specials.
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I took my daughter here for a latte after beach yoga. The staff were very friendly and extrememly nice & welcoming. It is a small cafe with a couple of bistro tables outside. The Lattes were the best!! Delicious. I did feel the prices were just a little expensive but would go again.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

My business associate and I decided to have lunch at this quaint little cafe in Englewood and "boy, was i soooooooo glad i did!"
They had the most tasty omelette you could imagine with fresh fruit and a great little cheese plate on the side! I was not expecting the quality of this food and would repeat it any day we get back to that area! I am so sorry i did not plan better to make my next trip to the coast there!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

We discovered it through their Wine-tasting dinners - tasty bites served with several nice-quality wines. A fun evening,

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We have been lucky enough to purchase cheese from Thierry at the Sanibel Famer's Market for the past few years. We look forward to his delicious fare throughout the winter while we're freezing up north. Not only is the cheese beyond compare, but the shopping experience is made complete by his knowledge of the product and charm!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Thierry from Cafe Serenity had a stand set up at the Sunday morning outdoor market by the library on Sanibel Island. I had a pleasant chat with him, and I purchased a one pound pan of his pork rillettes. The rillettes had a perfect consistency and a wonderful, delicate flavor. He also had some lovely cheeses on display.