“Good food, local owned”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times through a succession of different owners. The new owners are doing it right! The wings are great and priced right. They even have a "wing" night and the prices are low for this item.

My son loves the different types of burgers. Recently I ventured away from the wings and ordered an oyster PO' boy. Probably the second best I have ever had. It was on a soft toasted bun with a good quantity of oysters. I will order that again.

It is nice to have a good place to eat with reasonable prices in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We've been to Norma Jeans before, quite a few times. It was pretty good. Decided on take out yesterday. My husband said the tenderloin sandwich was good. I had a burger and fries and was disappointed. The fries were really soggy and the burger just wasn't up to par. Lady who answered phone said "8 minutes" - wondered if it had already been cooked

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had the oyster Po Boy, my wife had the shrimp Po Boy & our friend had the Patty melt. All three were large, delicious and very reasonably priced sandwiches. The next time we're down in Englewood, we'll drop in. Each wood paneled booth had its own TV with remote.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Good burgers, good service, friendly wait staff. Not a great beer selection, so could improve rating with better craft choices.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

This is my first choice for a meal out. They have pizza, burgers, salads, and hot wings. Everything I've had is great. Best part is that the crew know us and are like close friends. We feel special here and enjoy the community atmosphere. It's like being at "Cheers."
The owner, Emerson,is all around, stopping by tables and helping the staff at all the duties. They always find my basketball games that are aired on espn3. I love this place!