“Great Place to Chill Out”
Review of Pearl Beach Inn

Pearl Beach Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Englewood
Pawleys Island, SC, USA
“Great Place to Chill Out”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I were traveling in Southwestern Florida and looking for a special place to celebrate our 50th Wedding Aniversary. Checked with Trip Advisor a saw this great little place. Fred and Cindi were great hosts in providing us with a special welcoming gift. Stayed in room #5 with a special view of the Gulf on Mexico and those fantistic sun sets!. Had a great time and will be back soon. If in the area please check this place.

Room Tip: Room 4 and 5 are right on the gulf others have partiale gulf view and are just as nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I left Miami with our 3 year-old son, on our way to Tampa for the weekend. An hour into the trip our son developed a fever and began crying uncontrollably, we could not take it any longer so I asked Siri "where is the closest Beach hotel" and we were magically guided to the Pearl Beach Inn. When I walked into the office, I was greeted by the nicest person I have meet in quite some time, Cindy Leach. I asked if they had any available rooms and she said no, but you might be in luck. She made a phone call and confirmed a last minute cancellation, and our day was officially saved. Cindy took me on a quick tour of room #10 and I was sold immediately by the private balcony view. She even left the champaign from the previous cancelation, talk about first class service. The service was only exceeded by the calming breezes and surf of Manasota Beach. A truly relaxing environment, within minutes I had totally forgotten about the frantic Miami lifestyle. The room was perfect with a nice sized refrigerator, microwave and stove-top. The king-sized bed was amazing. And the ample sized futon was the perfect place for our little man. I arose the next morning, a new person and quickly went to the office to see if I could book one more night. I met with Fred Stille, Jr and he immediately made me feel like family. After we talked for ten minutes about our kids, he asked how he could help. He said if I wanted I could stay a few more nights, and he will be willing to talk to us about weekly rates for our return trip this summer. I usually don't write reviews this long, but I felt it was important for everyone to know how special this place is. I recommend room 10, and a night-time bottle of champaign on the balcony to enjoy the moonlite waves, and the tranquility knows as the Pearl Beach Inn. Chad, Tracy and
C.J. Pezoldt

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Miamipez
Warren, Vermont, Usa
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Better than Disney World for adults.
I would live there if I could. The beach is amazing to swim or just relax. The deck is perfect for a glass of wine or exploring shark teeth and shells the kids found. I would not stay anywhere else in Florida.

Room Tip: Comfy bed, spacious room, amazing view
1 Thank Doreen A
Reviewed 7 November 2013

A Magic Place we are here for the 4th Time and we are happy that it is in Good Hands again.
We stayed in the Manor House it is worth to spend some Dollars more, it has a Full Equipen kitchen a living room and you can prepare your own Food, Grill, oven, everything. You are right on the beach, a Perfect Place. Fred and Cindy will Support you in any Way. It is a relaxend Place in the nature, watching birds, dolphins and collecting Shells and Sharks Teeths. Watch the best sundowns on the Deck with a Nice Glas of wine and completely relaxe. We definitely come back.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank UlrikeF3
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The Pearl is a well kept secret. Our room #10 had to be the best view. With the most private beach, we had such a wonderful experience. Fred & Cindy made it seem like home away from home. We certainly can't wait to return for another visit. Thanks Fred & Cindy for all your help. Brock & Beverly

1 Thank kipper27
Brookline, New Hampshire
Reviewed 1 November 2013

If your looking for a classic, relaxing and quiet beach venue; "The Pearl" is the place. The rooms are clean, comfortable and only feet from the Gulf. The managers, Fred & Cindy literally go out of their way to make sure your needs are met and you have all the local info needed to enjoy this lovely place and surrounding amenities. We had a memorable stay.

1 Thank fredbsail
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Spent two nights last week-end at "The Pearl." The view from the deck of room #10 was amazing and calming. The beach was so clean and quiet. This is absolutely the place to go if you are interested in getting away. Fred and Cindy are clearly interested in the needs of their guests and made me feel very welcome.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Paula M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Inn at the Beach
#4 of 10 in Englewood
Weston's WannaB Inn
Weston's WannaB Inn
#2 of 13 in Englewood

Been to Pearl Beach Inn? Share your experiences!