My wife and I were traveling in Southwestern Florida and looking for a special place to celebrate our 50th Wedding Aniversary. Checked with Trip Advisor a saw this great little place. Fred and Cindi were great hosts in providing us with a special welcoming gift. Stayed in room #5 with a special view of the Gulf on Mexico and those fantistic sun sets!. Had a great time and will be back soon. If in the area please check this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl Beach Inn – Nestled at the very edge of the Gulf of Mexico on Manasota Key in Englewood, Florida, this quaint, clean, waterfront Inn is uniquely suited for those who truly wish to ‘get away’.Manasota Key offers a truly unique location to rest, refresh and rejuvenate. This seven mile stretch of land, connected at the north and south by bridges to the mainland, is home to quaint seaside homes and stunning waterfront mansions. We are one of only a few resorts providing overnight accommodations, especially on the more tranquil north end of the key. Pearl Beach Inn offers you the location from which to enjoy the true beauty of the surf, sand, sea birds, sunsets and sweet sounds of the gentle Gulf surf. Miles of soft sand beach are yours --- stroll the entire length of the Key, search for beach treasures such as fossilized shark’s teeth, elegant and delicate shells, or simply bask in the sun or relax in a hammock.Our beachside inn consists of twelve waterfront efficiencies (1 with a stove, others with microwaves) and one suite, which has a full kitchen and room for 6. All accomodations are furnished in a casual tropical decor. We pride ourselves on our excellent staff…they are the key to making your stay just perfect. We can help you arrange outings such as fishing excursions, a day of golf, or a kayak tour of beautiful Lemon Bay. Just ask…we are here for you!If you are looking for the perfect place to reconnect with family or that special someone, you’ve found it!What better way to enjoy time with loved ones than in our beautiful beach setting? Away from it all and yet only a short drive to shopping, dining and various unique venues that are uniquely Florida’s West coast and uniquely Englewood. Located between Sarasota and Fort Myers on the West Gulf Coast of Florida, we are a world away and yet easy to get to.We look forward to hearing from you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pearl Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Beach Hotel Englewood
- Pearl Beach Inn Englewood, Florida