“Wonderful customer service in a bad situation.”
Review of Pearl Beach Inn

Pearl Beach Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Englewood
High Point, North Carolina
“Wonderful customer service in a bad situation.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I were planning to stay at this property April 13-15. Unfortunately, my husband was in a car accident a few weeks before and we were financially unable to take this trip. We were really looking forward to staying at this property not only for the wonderful views and atmosphere, but for some much needed quality time together. Devastated, I called the pearl beach inn and explained the situation. I spoke with Ms. Lindy and she was very apologetic about the situation and even asked about my husband. She then asked the general manager about the deposit that we had made. Unfortunately, the deposit could not be returned but they did offer to apply the deposit to any future stay. Immediately I was hopeful again and now I am excited about the possibility of visiting this property.
Their customer service was top notch and they turned a bad situation into a hopeful one. If the property is anything like their customer service, they have already won us over as frequent visitors.

Thanks again Ms. Lindy and I hope to meet you soon!!

Lakiya

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lakiya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was looking to book a room on the beach to celebrate mine and my husband's 5th wedding anniversary 3/29/14. I found The Pearl Inn by chance of looking at different places online and came cross this little hideaway. So I called to ask questions and get more information. From the minute I called The Pearl Beach Inn everyone was so friendly and helpful, I was already impressed and decided to book with them. I had spoken to Fred, Cindy & Lindy on 3 different occasions on the phone prior to coming up for the night. It was so nice to have finally meet all 3 while we were there. They are so endearing and welcoming! The customer service was amazing they went above and beyond to accommodate us you will not find that else where. They had champagne in our room on ice waiting for us. The view from our room was beautiful and to hear the waves crash and smell the ocean it was all breath taking and relaxing. The rooms are nice and clean and smell good too. My husband and I will def be back we are going to book again within 3 months for a longer period of time. We told our friends and family about this little hideaway.

1 Thank Annmarie M
Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Just back from a week at Pearl Beach! We already miss the sound of the waves and the friendliness of Cindy, Lindy and Fred! These folks are doing a great job of making Pearl Beach a must-return to destination! It isn't the Ritz, but here's what it is - clean, comfortable and welcoming. The beach runs for miles and was quiet, even during a traditional spring break week. The location in Englewood makes it easy to go up to Sarasota, or down to Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda. All in all, we had a great week, and are looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Choose #4 or #5 - great spots to take in the sunset!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We discovered this hideaway on tripadvisor and decided to take our chances having never been to Englewood/Manasota Key nor having heard of the Pearl Beach Inn. Fred, Lindy and crew were extremely friendly, welcoming, and ensured that we had a great vacation. Being right on the beach is perfect and we made quite a haul in shark teeth! We will definitely be returning in the future.

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I had originally planned to spend a couple nights but after my initial stay, I immediately booked another stay for the following weekend! Lindy was there to greet me on both check-in dates. She is just so welcoming and down to earth! The rooms are super clean, everyone is relaxed and super nice. Beach is immaculate with plenty of fossils to be found. Words don't do this experience justice. I spent almost the same amount of money for one night as it cost me to stay in Key West for a night. Difference is, I will be back a couple times a year to the Pearl Beach Inn! The overall experience is trumped by the Pearl on every facet!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lisa O
norwich
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was our second stay at the Pearl Beach. We loved it so much the first time we were excited to return but wondered if things will be as good the second time......it was. Another two night stay in room 5, directly on the beach was heaven. I think I said in my first review there is nothing fancy or high end about the Pearl Beach but it feels like home and with Cindy and Lindy to greet you like old friends it made it another wonderful stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lily07Norwich
London
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We spent one night here and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was lovely (bar a noisy fridge) with everything we needed (and some much appreciated extras e.g. Water, microwave popcorn).The location is fairly out of the way and there aren't any amenities locally or within walking distance. Would recommend to stock up in supplies before arriving. The beach is lovely and quiet and great for hunting for sharks teeth with plenty of wildlife to see. Staff very friendly and helpful!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Inn at the Beach
#4 of 10 in Englewood
Weston's WannaB Inn
Weston's WannaB Inn
#2 of 13 in Englewood

Been to Pearl Beach Inn? Share your experiences!