Cindy and Lindy made us feel like family. We stayed in room 3'mere steps from the beach. It is a very large room with a king bed and futon. The futon is on the short side. Good for smaller children or a shorter adult. Cindy did say we could have a blow up mattress if needed. This is a pet friendly efficiency hotel. This room had a frig and microwave, a two burner 'hot plate' was available at the office. Three gas grills are at your disposal. This is not a chain with room service, free breakfast ect, it is a very clean older hotel with a beautiful not crowded beachfront. Chairs, umbrellas, and some beach toys are there to use. The only negative is the wifi.. Do not expect to have good reception on this island. So if you can stay away from checking your emails this a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl Beach Inn – Nestled at the very edge of the Gulf of Mexico on Manasota Key in Englewood, Florida, this quaint, clean, waterfront Inn is uniquely suited for those who truly wish to ‘get away’.Manasota Key offers a truly unique location to rest, refresh and rejuvenate. This seven mile stretch of land, connected at the north and south by bridges to the mainland, is home to quaint seaside homes and stunning waterfront mansions. We are one of only a few resorts providing overnight accommodations, especially on the more tranquil north end of the key. Pearl Beach Inn offers you the location from which to enjoy the true beauty of the surf, sand, sea birds, sunsets and sweet sounds of the gentle Gulf surf. Miles of soft sand beach are yours --- stroll the entire length of the Key, search for beach treasures such as fossilized shark’s teeth, elegant and delicate shells, or simply bask in the sun or relax in a hammock.Our beachside inn consists of twelve waterfront efficiencies (1 with a stove, others with microwaves) and one suite, which has a full kitchen and room for 6. All accomodations are furnished in a casual tropical decor. We pride ourselves on our excellent staff…they are the key to making your stay just perfect. We can help you arrange outings such as fishing excursions, a day of golf, or a kayak tour of beautiful Lemon Bay. Just ask…we are here for you!If you are looking for the perfect place to reconnect with family or that special someone, you’ve found it!What better way to enjoy time with loved ones than in our beautiful beach setting? Away from it all and yet only a short drive to shopping, dining and various unique venues that are uniquely Florida’s West coast and uniquely Englewood. Located between Sarasota and Fort Myers on the West Gulf Coast of Florida, we are a world away and yet easy to get to.We look forward to hearing from you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Pearl Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Beach Hotel Englewood
- Pearl Beach Inn Englewood, Florida