Pearl Beach Inn
Sun Coast Inn(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$81
Very Good 4/5
US$95
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Englewood Bay Motel & Apartments(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
Average 3/5
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsshark teethget awayhighly recommend the pearlmanasota keysunset deckromantic getawayan assetprivate balconyextra towelshidden gemresidential areacan't wait to go backold floridafull size refrigeratorspent two nightsclassic floridaadirondack chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Are you ready for some old Florida? What a great place to stay and relax! True peace and happiness are found here! We will be back for years to come, it's like you have your own private beach. Fred the manager was always near and ready to help with any and all needs. We have to give the Pearl a 5 out of 5 for us because she had everything we could want! Thank you and God Bless you Pearl!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duane8486
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Another great stay at the Pearl. This weekend is a super moon.I wish I could be there the view is going to be spectacular. This little hotel is by far my favorite place to stay
I always try to stay whenever I can. The perfect place to recharge your batteries. Thanks a bunch Gail

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gail D
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Pearl Beach Inn. After visiting friends just up the road, we decided to sleep here for the night. I really loved the hotel staff. They were very warm and inviting. I appreciated the effort they made in order to ensure we enjoyed our stay. The rooms were a bit on the smaller side, but will be sure to rent a larger unit next time. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I believe Room #12 has a full service kitchen. The futon can sleep 2 children.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank scrollic
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We just returned from a wonderful trip to the Pearl Beach Inn. We went to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and Cindy couldn't have been more welcoming - even having a bottle of champagne ready when we arrived! We stayed in room 11 and it was very clean and nicely decorated, with our own balcony and water view. We felt relaxed the minute we walked thru the door. Thanks for a wonderful three days in paradise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Feel like I found a real pearl when I found this place for part of our 25th anniversary trip. It was right on a beach in an area without much commercialization so not crowded. Lots of seabirds, shells, and the room was clean, loved having a bigger frig than most places that are similar. Walk in closet. Room was bright and sunny and the best bed of our trip (king sized). Staff was friendly and surprised us with a bottle of champagne on ice when we arrived. The last morning we walked on the beach to find turtle tracks from green sea turtles coming ashore to lay eggs. So awesome.

Room Tip: We were in unit 3 which is close to a common deck area, but we had no problems with noisy people.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple