All reviews quiet street the owner home away from home two months dearborn street great little place boca grande bedroom cottage fishing trip well stocked with dishes pleasant stay stay there again several years her husband coffee maker old florida manasota beach
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I made reservations for two nights, I called two day before to cancel one night, but got the answering machine it said to leave a message and they would get back in 24 hours, but no one called me, so I called the next day and left another message and an email and again no reply. When I arrived at the motel the next day a person at the desk said I have to pay for the two nights, she there policy says they need 48 hour cancellation. I knew nothing about a 48 hour cancellation? I told her I will not pay for two nights. I will spend one night. She said she will change my card for the two nights. Weather I stay or go. So I left and found another motel. So if you don’t want to get ripped off find another motel I did. The owners should find a desk person with some class.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sam c
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The motel has 8 well decorated, very cleans rooms with kitchen services and it is just north of downtown Englewood and about two miles from the beaches. The owner is friendly. I certainly will return and recommend this moderately priced motel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I just stayed one night for a next day fishing trip. I have stayed in other places around Englewood for several years. I was in one of the single rooms and what impressed me the most was how clean the room was. This is an older, smaller place but is very well kept. Bring your own bath soap, my only gripe is they have the smallest bars of soap that I have ever seen. No issues whatsoever. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The motel is renovated, fresh and clean with great amenities. I stayed in an efficiency unit with full kitchen. The staff is friendly and they had turned on the heat in my room before I arrived due to the chilly weather.
The motel is close to historic Dearborn Street and a few minutes from the beach. I was worried about traffic noise from nearby Indiana Avenue, but it was surprisingly quiet at night. An overall great little place to stay and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My second year fleeing from New England winter. Staying two months in one of the efficiencies.
Once again, this place is terrific. Clean, bright, well-appointed. Thge room was furnished as I requested.
Jennifer, in the office, is always friendly and helpful; a pleasure to do business with.
I highly recommend this little gem in Englewood.

Date of stay: January 2018