We enjoyed our stay at Turtle Bay over the new year holiday. We got the condo that was all tile flooring. Loved the peace and serenity. A breeze was always blowing through the rooms. Short walk to the beach. Very nice amenities in the condo itself. Laundry area, a sheltered deck, so even if it was raining, we could sit out there. The beds were so comfortable. I think if I ever get back to Florida, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Bay Condos on beautiful Manasota Key, the jewel of the Florida south coast barrier islands. A small and delightful enclave of eight lovely Old Florida style two-bedroom units, fully furnished, lanais, individual washer & dryer, propane BBQ grill and Free High Speed Wireless, plus Ultra Fast Ethernet connection in all units and common areas. Rates published are Fall rates. Heated pool year-round plus private dock! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Turtle Bay Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Condos Hotel Englewood
- Turtle Bay Condos Englewood, Florida