“Birthday dinner for aunt.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #31 of 119 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Got there for an early dinner. Bad storm outside that evening, the waiter got us some extra large paper towels so we could dry off. Had great fast service because the storm was slowing down the later dinners.

1  Thank Tom R

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Being a member I received an email to claim a free burger. Printed coupon and off we went. I ordered a glass of wine with my burger without looking at menu. I knew what I would be ordering.Our server commented this was the first free burger coupon she saw for this promo. Another server commented it was a new promo and all the burgers had been claimed. Food took forever, almost as if server forgot and it was sitting under heat lamps. Bill comes, server forgot to take cost of burger off! Server also did not explain the 2 sizes of wine and automatically brought me the large and pricy one. That will be our last visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Nice freindly welcome on entering , decour very nice ,Nice clean place food was ok , nothing exciting , but a good fully loaded jacket potatoe

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Our steaks were cooked perfectly, the salad bar was fresh and full of flavour. Friendly staff. Decently priced!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Went at lunch time and not too busy. Sat right down and waitress came right away. We both ordered the seafood trio for $18.99, which consisted a small lobster tail, crab cake and 3 grilled shrimp. All very good. You got a choice of two sides. I opted for the salad bar and rice pilaf. The salad bar had very fresh ingredients and pasta etc. Pilaf was good also. Enjoyed the place very much.