“This store is spiraling and it is a shame.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #35 of 118 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Numerous employees gathered around the bar chit chating about school , their relationships and not paying attention to the customers and food quality.

I have frequented this RT for the last 5 years and the store has lost its way since Curt left as Manager.

3  Thank esteroflorida

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Although the service and food was decent the employees behind the bar were not being very sanitary. Standing on the coolers where the chilled glasses are to get a bottle of liquor above, gross. And touching nose, ears and hair, eating candy and going into the ice with their hands, ewe. You are suppose to use a scoop! I don't like it here for this reason. If this goes on in front of you at the bar, imagine what goes on in the back.

1  Thank LoriFL
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Years ago we once have been at a Ruby-Tuesday-Restaurant near Atlanta Apt. We were surprised. Now we had a quick dinner at this Ruby in Bonita/Estero - and we are disappointed. The Burger-Plates (two different) were small, not accompanied by onions, pickles or a small lettuce leaf. And the fries: Soft, weak. Service was just ok, also Beer and wine. I don't know what have changed over the years. But I think, we would not return to this or any other RT.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

WIsh I had a more positive review - used to be my favorite restaurant; however, not the case anymore after two disappointing visits back to back.. My wife's food was ok - mine was disappointing ... I ordered the 'jumbo' shrimp skewer meal (received small overcooked shrimp). cannot recommend - so so food and average service on this visit.

1  Thank JMelq
Reviewed 25 February 2014

First, let me say the service was very good, staff extremely friendly and the restaurant was clean and welcoming. Having seen ads on TV and in mailers about Ruby's fabulous new chicken strips, we decided to give it a try. The first impression of the dish was a clue of bad things to come - the chicken strips were small, dark and scary. Apparently, no one has trained the cooks at Ruby's to prepare chicken. You do not cook it until it is dark brown and dried like an old prune. Seriously, how can you screw up chicken strips? We eat out often but this restaurant is now off our list. Too bad for the staff who are trying to make it a good dining experience.