“Disappointed”

Ranked #22 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Italian
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late dinner (9pm) and there wasn't many people left dining at that time. We were sat right away and our waitress took our drink order. My husband got a coke but I ordered a glass of wine. His coke came right away but it took about 20 minutes to get my wine. At one point I asked for a glass of water while I waited for my drink and the water never came. We ordered dipping sauce for our bread sticks and that never came either. I ordered a steak medium-well and it came out rare. I had to send it back (and I hate doing that) but there was no way I could eat it that way. It came our burnt to a crisp. At this point the manager came over and apologized and told us he was going to take the steak off our bill. Our bill came and the dipping sauce we never got was on there so we had to have that fixed before we could pay and get out of there. On the plus side my husband ordered some kind of pasta with Alfredo and it was delicious. I ended up eating half of his because my steak was a lost cause....

2 Thank Laurenichole

Naples, Florida
“Agree with positive reviews about THIS O.G. Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is an outstanding Olive Garden Restaurant - something I cannot say about most Olive Garden's I have eaten in the past year or so. Excellent tasting food; excellent value; large portions; attentive service - 5* service and experience in a casual dining restaurant. Clean, quiet, accommodating. Lots of grated cheese. Can't wait to go back to THIS O.G. Restaurant. They should train the other O.G.'s in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Olive Garden a Good Everyday Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you love chicken parmesan, this is the place to come. The chicken is tender, crispy, and very tasty. It comes with pasta with a yummy sauce, bread sticks, and a generous salad to die for. It hits the spot as an everyday meal. Good choice.

• Visited April 2014
Newbury, New Hampshire
“I cant help myself...”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

So OK, this isn't fine dining, but this place gets it right most of the time. Pace of service was good: seated promptly, drinks delivered quickly, adequate time to enjoy Appetizers prior to arrival of entrees. I can't get enough of their salad...its as good as it gets. I had eggplant Parmesan which was done very well and both of my companions enjoyed the salmon entree. I really like the Zuppa tuscani to the point of duplication st home. So this is one chain where the consistency of food and service always makes it a good choice. Fine dining; no, great place to eat; a absolutely.

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Great service”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you've never had Olive Garden you'll enjoy the food. For the rest of us, you know what to expect as far as the food and it's good. But the service here is great. To start, ask for Elizabeth, she's quirky and fun and very attentive. Also, if there's a hurricane, this is the place to be. They are a hurricane proof structure and during those crazy days have fun specials, free games and all types of distractions to make you feel like the only storm is the fun inside. I thought this was a great idea when I heard of it. Try and enjoy

• Visited March 2014