“One of our fave TGI Fridays”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 112 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Los Angeles, California
“One of our fave TGI Fridays”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We have been to this TGI Fridays many times. We usually like to sit next to the bar. Service is always ok .. girls are better than boys, they are more friendly and seems to be more professional. But maybe is only my opinion. Food is always good and tasty. This time we had Tuscan Spinach Dip for the appetizer. Then my husband got the Sirloin with french fries and caprese salad. I got the Thai Pork Tacos.
This location is one of our favorite. :)

• Visited December 2013

Estero, Florida
“Great taste and value”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Neat, fun, friendly atmosphere with somewhat marginal service. My guess is servers start here to cut their teeth. Happy hour in bar area with lots of daily specials. Pick 2 for $10 gets you salad or app plus entree. I had grilled rueben that 2 could share for $10.19 with fries and it was the best I ever had. Very casual so go and enjoy.

Visited January 2014