Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$164
US$100
US$83
US$176
US$143
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$190
US$176
US$111
US$100
The Grand View(Fort Myers Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskmiromar outletsoutlet mallgreat hotelflorida gulf coast universitycomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againclean roomsbusiness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent stayfort myerseasy accessthe breakfast areastayed nightsestes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was decent (but not great). Unfortunately, the WiFi was quite slow, and the air conditioning was just a couple feet from the desk, blowing icy cold air in my face when sitting at the computer.

Speed up the WiFi and reposition the desk, and this gains the last star!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was very clean. The sleeping rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was good and also had trays available to take breakfast to your room. I found the employees to be pleasant and professional.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We recommend this hotel. Good central location to beaches, shopping centers, Ft Myers and Naples. Staff, service and amenities were tops. Hotel interior appeared new, fresh and pleasing to the senses. Fairly pricey late Feb into March. Complimentary breakfast was acceptable but menu had little variety from day to day. Vacation was enjoyed and staying at Hampton Inn Estero was good part of the enjoyment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I booked this roon on Priceline, it is not in the area I requested, though close, and was no bargain. I find the room pleasant and clean, but for $175 per night, and in the commercial district, there wasn't even bottled water. The hot breakfast was not that great, the eggs taste like they came from a box...the pastry was pretty average to below average. Be careful/ aware of the negotiator on Priceline!

Room Tip: Buy insurance when using the negotiator, if I had, I would have insisted upon applying the room fee to an upgrade closer to the beach!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I dislike staying in hotels. They're ALL varying degrees of dirty, regardless of what you're paying for the room. This hotel was the cleanest I've ever stayed in though, anywhere. And I love that Hampton changes the duvets between guests. That's huge and I've seen it being done in one other Hampton.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo