We booked a week at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero in the first week of March, 2014. We chose this hotel based on location and the great reviews it received. The suite was spacious, perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. It was a lovely, clean and friendly hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stroll the beaches or explore the nearby islands when you visit Fort Myers, offering family-friendly seaside fun, ecological explorations, and a thriving nightlife. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Myers/Estero, FL, located off I-75 at exit 123, is the closest hotel to Germain Arena. Only a few minutes drive from Southwest Florida International Airport, our hotel is within 5 miles of Miromar Outlet Mall and Florida Gulf Coast University, nestled between Fort Myers and Naples. Minutes from this comfortable hotel, discover the Fort Myers area waterfront and beaches or take a boat or ferry to the Barrier Islands or Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Schedule your visit during spring training for the Boston Red Sox team at Jet Blue Park and the Minnesota Twins at Hammond Stadium. Hampton's free hot breakfast, free internet access throughout the hotel and complimentary, 24-hour tea and coffee service in the lobby add to the enjoyment of staying at this Hampton Inn hotel in Estero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers-Estero
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero Hotel Estero
- Hampton Inn Estero
- Estero Hampton Inn