“Would recomend”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband and I enjoy trying new Mexican restaurants and always end up back at Sol de Mexico! Our last experience was wonderful, Panchita was sweet and very attentive!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the service and the food was really good. Nice cozy atmosphere. Kid friendly. You should give it a try. Did I happen to mention the awesome margaritas?

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We have eaten here on quite a few occasions. The service is always spot on. The food is great and if you are a picky eater, like me, they do accommodate for substitutions and make anything I need without complaining or making me feel as though I am inconveniencing them.

The chips are awesome, friendly people and we leave full and happy!

Hope this helps!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love this place. The location is great, it's tucked away and it just feels so authentic. A must stop when you are in Eustis and you want some authentic mexican food. Their Margaritas are yummy!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican Food! And service! Mario is the best!
Very attractive!!
I recommend it!
The decorations are beautiful!!
And the owner design it!