“Really good food!!”
Review of Thai Sushi America

Thai Sushi America
Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant gets great reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon. I ate there tonight; it's great. Is TripAdvisor no longer the default source for restaurant reviews?
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This place has no atmosphere but who cares when the food is so good!! The flavored were perfect! We eat a lot of Thai food while traveling and this food rates up there with the best. Staff is very friendly and service is good! Worth the trip!!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Good food and quick service. We had take-out and the variety of Asian food was quite good. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Still wonderful Thai food. I usually like it spicy but if you tell them Thai spicy it will kill you. I go for the moderate spice

Reviewed 20 December 2016

My husband had been to this location a couple of years ago. This restaurant has changed hands and has been fixed up, brightened up, and stepped up in the food preparation. Thai food is hard to find in our area, so this restaurant is a welcome surprise. We had lunch, chicken stir fry and mixed vegetables in brown sauce. My husband liked it so much he almost bought another order to go for himself. The mixed vegetables were excellently cooked, hot from the pan and not overdone, and very flavorful.
The owners are very friendly and personable. They are both from Thailand originally.
The space is large with large booths, large plate glass windows in the front and comfortable seating. We have found another "good food" restaurant we'll frequent often! They are open 11am to 3pm and from 5pm to 9pm. They are located on a one way street, Bay St. Get in the far left lane to turn into the parking lot.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I come here at least once a month. We love the food. Wife likes pad Woon sen. I like everything

1  Thank Dave C