“Very good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We've been here several times and the hibachi grill is consistently good. They have good saki too. If you want extra sriracha sauce, ask for double if not triple the amount, as the server returns with just a little squirt in the cup and it's never enough.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Very good. After a long day of volleyball tournaments they got us right in. I would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We arrived at 430 and were one of the first customers of the night. The first thing we noticed was a overall smell of old urine. We almost walked out on that point. The smell could be cleared out with some air fresheners or open the door at some point. We decided to stay and were quickly seated at a habachi table with one other party of three. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable with Sirloin Steak dinner for $13.00. The soup was a simple clear broth with one mushroom slice floating in the red bowl. The salad was fresh and also simple with ginger dressing. The habachi chef preformed all the usual tricks and jokes while cooking our meals. I was surprised there were not any beansprouts or cabbage in the vegetables. My steak was cooked well. The noodles were the most disappointing part of my meal. They tasted old to me and had no flavor except for the oil that was used to cook them. I would pass on them in the future. I would return to Kiku and see if I can get some hot sauce or ginger sauce to add some flavor to the meal.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We went here as a group of ten people. The cost is very reasonable; $13.00 for the Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Soup and Rice special. We paid $5.00 extra to "share the plate" as there is so much food, that we couldn't even eat it all. It is cooked in front of us, on a large (propane) cooking table. The service, food, and everything else is excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I love the food they make for you here. I even kind of enjoy watching them cook it for me. The only problem is that they really cram people in there and it feels like you can't move your chair because you'll bump into the people behind you. It's definitely not a place to go to relax, the noise makes it very difficult to talk to anyone else and to enjoy your fellow tablemate's company.