“Met an old family friend for lunch”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #39 of 82 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Native American
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We ate here when they were just open a few months ago.Got there around eleven on a Saturday and the place was full except for two booths and we grabbed one. The place was busy and the manager was there (hands on) to help get the people seated and served. Hillary was very patient with our elderly guest and explained to her every question she asked about her order. Took the time to treat a customer right. The lunch came out quickly and was hot as it should be. We finished around noon and customer were lining up outside to get in. This is a sign of a well run resturant. Will stop in again when in the area.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Drove up from Orlando to visit an old time friend . This is a new I-Hop and was still getting into the swing of things. The server knew what she was doing and was very patient with our older friend as she ordered. The large selection almost makes it hard to select just one item.
The food was served hot and the server kept the coffee cups full.
I would recommend if you are in the area I would stop here. They are sitting among old established restaurant serving the same items but the bright spotless restaurant will win over the locals.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Good food, good service, it's an IHOP. What more is there to say? Our waitresss was Tara, she was great!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We went for breakfast as my husband really wanted to go. My over easy eggs were hard and swimming in yellow grease. My waffle was soggy and raw in the center and when I asked for real butter instead of margarine the waitress had no idea what the difference was. I don't be going back.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

the service has been good the few times i have gone in. i love the waffle combo. the wait staff has always been willing to accommodate. the building is clean and recently remodeled. it used to be friendly's. give them a try. i have only eaten breakfast items so i can't vouch for any other offerings.