“The best forever....”

King's Taste Barbecue
Ranked #17 of 92 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been gong to Kings for over 50 years. They now have new owners and it is still outstanding. You can even buy their mustard sauce in Publix markets and others as well.Anyone in town can tell you how to get there. It is not in town and like all others say off the beaten path. Just take our word for it ,there is none better in the area. It is all take away no eating there.

1  Thank Pettitt5

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Was passing through Eustis and asked at the gas station where to eat. Said there was a barbeque place called Kings, kind of off the beaten path but worth it. Tucked away in a residential neighborhood was this establishment. Friendly service and the barbeque was great. Tbe Kings sauce has a little kick and really good. Now I'm from North Carolina so I know barbeque. Loved it.

1  Thank lawrenceberry
Reviewed 17 December 2016

King's has been here since Moby Dick was a minnow. Not the same as it used to be but then times do change. The whole menu is not available every day as they run out of stuff due to popularity and freshness.
This is southern/FL mustard based barbeque. If that is not your thing, furgetaboutit. The chicken is great.
The ribs are great.
Did I mention that I don't even like mustard? Yet this is a treat worth looking for and driving to. You'll never just happen to be "driving by".
No seating, just window service.

1  Thank likeparty
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

King's is off the beaten path, so you won't find it by accident, but it is definitely worth seeking out. We learned of it in an article on BBQ in an old Southern Living magazine. For $17 we got the rib and chicken dinner. You get a half slab of large, meaty ribs, a quarter chicken, and two sides. We got 2 sweet teas included in the price. Our sides were baked beans and Cole slaw. This was more than enough food for my wife and I to share and both be filled. The meats were delicious (even though done on the BBQ smoker, the chicken had a crispy skin on it which was delicious), the beans very good, and the slaw was good because it was just normal and not dressed up changing the taste. The place is a drive up/take away style business with no dining room, but there is a picnic pavilion next door for King's patrons. It is kept clean and neat. The only draw back to eating there is there was no where to wash your hands after eating. The sauce is a mustard based one with a kick to it and was very tasty. Take a little road trip one afternoon to give King's a try, I believe you will be glad you did.

1  Thank PAboyinFL
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

My dad grew up in Eustis, I've been eating here as long as I can remember. Any time I'm passing near Lake County, I try to pick up a slab or two of ribs. Best ribs I've ever had. And I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't like the sauce. Delicious.