“Great golf complex”

Black Bear Golf Club
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Eustis
Reviewed 23 February 2013

A lovely golf course, nice club house, great buggies, good range, friendly staff. What more do you need? Lovely to play early in the morning, dew on the course, looks great. If you are in the area it should be top of your list alongside eagle dunes which is 5 mins away.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I played this Course, today, and was immediately made to feel welcomed by the staff when I checked in. When they discovered it was my first time, the layout was explained, the greens' speed was disclosed, and some helpful hints were shared. I found the fairways and greens to be above average in appearance and playability, the Links course to be challenging, and the cup placement to be fair, but no gimmees here! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Black Bear to anyone, and found it to be well worth the 2-hour drive to get there.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We had a nice lunch out there. It was quiet and the food was pretty good

Reviewed 1 May 2012

This place has an excellent buffett and drinks a little early on sundays. I went and got toasty with my wife before a long movie.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Played there today with friends. The course was backed up because of a fog delay which no one told us about until we got to the starter for our tee time. We had to wait on every hole. The course was not in great condition. There were lots of blind shots and bunkers in front of the greens. Many of the greens were domed so that it is impossible to keep a ball on the green. Will not go back there to play.