“Grazy Gator !!!!”

Ranked #22 of 84 Restaurants in Eustis
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love this place nothing fancy real casual . This Restaurant / Bar sites on Lake Eustis it is an old building that goes back to one of the first built in Eustis. In door seating as well as out door seating the food is outstanding. We go every Friday and Sunday for the all you can eat Fish dinners the price is unbelievably cheap $ 8. 99 for all you can eat fish cant find that any place else. The bar is old fashion never has been changes that is what I like about Crazy Gators and the people are so friendly been going there for 10 years and never had bad food. I give it a 10 !!! Try it I think you will come back when your in the area.. My family comes down every year from Pa. and they love this place..

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Crazy Gator is located in an old historic storage building directly on the shores of Lake Eustis. The old building kind of smells funny, but the food and service are pretty good. It's worth a visit. Try lunch, then take a walk along the lake and the adjacent park. If they could fix the weird smell, it would be great.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nice variety on the menu. Food is good and the location is awesome. Right on Lake Eustis. Their Friday night fish fry is good and so are their turkey burgers.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This restaurant sits next to Lake Eustis and has a very nice outdoor patio. I've been here numerous times with family whenever I travel to FL. The fish is always fresh and the portion are always large. Service is also very good. They have a nice bar inside as well. Its worth a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

My parents had a home in Eustis that was my great uncles from the 1920s. My husband and I drove to Eustis to pack their belongings and pull their boat home.
We have always sen the Crazy Gator and never been inside. We enjoyed our fresh salads and Ken's salad dressings. The burgers were great. Enjoyed the place and hope to return one day.