“Good seafood”

Oyster Troff
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My family ate here on a trip to Mount Dora. We had take out so I cannot comment on the service. The food was quite good however. We all had friend shrimp. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Dinner was great with fresh Gulf Oysters, Peel and eat Shrimp. Oysters fresh and tasty, wife had crab legs and loved every bite.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The place seems like it is known for it's oysters, but I don't like oysters so I ate the mixed seafood platter. It was delicious. Service was quick and friendly, food was fresh and hot.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I have had many nice lunches here... I loved the fish sandwich...he got an oyster po boy...

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a bucket with my Dad and was pleased as punch. The oysters were giant and flavorful. The service was fast and kind. The restrooms were clean as was everything else. This was a real treat. One of this batch was as big as any three oysters we ever ate.